(H) Feral Druid Looking for guild

Hello, Ashamane here. i am just looking for a guild to join while i level. Later once i hit 120, i am wanting to Raid/Mythic dungeons.

Hi Ashamane,

Eclipse 8/8 H
Raid times: Thursday/Sunday 8:30-11:30pm EST
We are a semi-hardcore guild looking to fill out our raid roster with all players interested in progression while having a good time. Being able to switch between roles is a plus.

About us:
We are a laid back, friendly guild interested in progressing content while having a good time. Everyone in the guild is very helpful and enjoys pushing mythic+ and helping the guild to become better.

Please contact any of the below with questions or if you are interested in joining.
Terca- battletag: ajb2054#1621
Luxum
Flammible
Varewynne
Ephimonk
Or most anyone in the guild

Ashamane,

Precision is actively recruiting for our growing team. We focus on normal mode content and approach it with a laid-back approach. Our goal is to see the content while it is active and have fun doing it. We are currently 6/8 Normal.

Raid times are 9:30-11pm EST on Tuesdays & Thursdays. We may eventually expand into heroic mode if the team wants to push for that.

We also regularly do mythic dungeons and even dabble in PVP on occasion.

If you are interested, you can message Rygann, Onruk, or Rumikiro and we can set you up with an invite. Best of luck!

sorry for the late reply. “something happened in life” i will get in touch with you both when i can catch any of you on.