[H]<Farmers Only> 1/9M, 9/9H Weekday guild LF Mistweaver, melee

Formerly known as Shotnight Raiders.

9/9H, 1/9M BOD

Mythic raid: 9PM-12AM EST Tuesday/Monday
Optional heroic: 9PM EST Thursday
Optional drunk normal: 9PM EST Saturday

Current needs: Mistweaver, resto shaman and melee DPS! But always recruiting good, fun players!

Recruitment officer:
btag: Kentauri#1750 discord: Kentauri#4150

3 Likes

Just need a holy pally and a few good melee to round out our mythic team. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really good guild, really fun people. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, i’m a returning player from Arthas LF new guild since my old guildies don’t play anymore. Raided in WOD and Pandaria, 368 ilvl now, but mostly like the fun of all. Still recruiting? TY!

4 Likes

Absolutely! Add my btag, I’d love to chat!

3 Likes

Still looking for a solid holy pally!

3 Likes

Lol you arent true 9/9H and everyone is 1/9M for proof please see wowprogress. 2 tanks and 5 dps does not a raid make so as a guild no lol

Ill give you credit you are 8/9 H at least

We are indeed 9/9H, 1/9M. Our wowprogress matches that. I don’t know what you’re talking about.

1 Like

Still looking for a few good players :smiley:

2 Likes

Actually, we downed Heroic blockade in 7 pulls the first night of our guilds raid thanks to the teams wonderful cooperation! Unfortunately, the lockout was still under our former guild but rest assured, that will change soon enough! If you have any more concerns about our guild please direct them towards our in game messages, we would be more then happy to address your concerns :slight_smile: