[H] [Faerlina] <Vindication> [6/6 SWP] Recruiting for Wrath

Vindication is looking to bolster ranks for WOTLK.

Sun/Mon 8p-12p EST/Server Time is current main raid.

Who is Vindication? There is a core group of us left from back in the day … we were the #2 horde guild on Medivh, first to open AQ40 gates. We moved to Ysera in '05 and were the #1 guild (used to stomp Midwinter and Alpha back in the day).

But now some of us are dads … so we want to extract as much talent and value out of a Dadcore guild. This means we aren’t quite as sweaty as we used to be, but we want to be very good and efficient.

Our culture is also different … we aren’t some clique of old players that penalize you for being new and we don’t make stupid decisions. If you make Raider, you’re one of us.

We’ve cleared everything pre-nerf since Classic and are currently farming Sunwell 6/6 in 1 night.

We are looking to recruit good players who actually like playing the game and care about performance. We do ZAs on lockout, weekly GDKPs, we gear alts, we PVP/Arena.

Today we do Loot List w/ Loot Council.

Lots of people are main swapping for Wrath, so just about every class could be potentially open or up for discussion. If you’re good, and this sounds good, just DM me.

Orich#7915
Psyriph#7718
w32trojan#8346

Discord: bbVatzyCmt

2 Likes

Hey. I have several level 70s that im looking to transfer to an East Coast server. I have:

70 Boomie
70 BM Hunter
70 Arcane Mage
70 Resto Sham.

I also have a friend who has several and will be transfering with me:

70 Warrior
70 Feral Druid
Soon to be 70 Pally.

We are very interested in your guild. We have cleared BT content and part of SWP then our guild decided to “take a break” and fell apart. Let me know if there is room for us!

Get Bumped

I am also in need of finding myself a new Sunday/ Monday raid guild. Mine just yesterday announced they ate switching to t/th. Was intending on playing holy pally in wrath but am open to most roles.

Holy paladin logs
Raiyze on mankrik

Resto shaman logs
Wakunas on mankrik

Wakunas / Raiyze#2307 on discord

Bump to the top

Get that bump!

Contact me on discord, we will get you, and your friend into our discord to fill out and app.

Psyriph#7718

To the top we go.

Doing the bump again

We have an immediate spot open for Warlock here.

Looking to join a guild that prioritizes raiding. Im looking to play mage and in bc parced 90+ with current guild until they desolved in the summer. Will be 80 within 3 days of release and ready for naxx on release