[H-Faerlina] Hoagie Haven Heroes - Raid 3 LF: Hunter, Druid

Raid Team 3 “Durotan” - Raid Group since 4th week of Classic Launch.

Recruiting:
1 Hunter
1 Resto Druid

“Durotan” is a PvE-focused progression raid group (3rd of 7) in Hoagie Haven Heroes. HHH has an established leadership core that has played since Vanilla and across all expansions. And (I believe) the largest raiding guild in Classic WoW.

Durotan not a split raiding comp, and emphasize fun & playing with friends over high tier hardcore progression and speed clears; However we still put in the time and effort to make the raid as enjoyable for the other 39 people you’re with by coming prepared for content. I want you to have fun, and wiping in MC for 8 hours is not fun.

Expectation are simple:

1. Follow Guild Rules on conduct (think of it like a PG-13 atmosphere and you’ll be fine).
  2. Understand your class and your role in the raid.
  3. Come prepared with consumables required (we don’t always require flasks, but DMT buffs are expected for current content).
  4. Don’t be a source of drama.

Raid Schedule:

Monday’s and Wednesday’s at 8 to “last boss dead” EST (usually <2 hours, but sh!t happens)

Loot System:

HHH uses a “Loot List” system where loot earned is determined by you. You’ll get the gear you want, in the order you want it, as it drops; in the order of who ranked what the highest. Our raid group is a close knit group of friends that often pass gear to others depending on the circumstance (1 short of tier set, for example).

As a personal note, as the raid leader for Durotan:

I detest loot drama. I went 10 weeks without an upgrade in MC and I was completely fine with this, because my goal is fostering the long term viability of my raid group. I want to clear Naxx, so I don’t really care who gets Mageblade; I care that that guy is with me when we kill Kel’thuzad.

If this raid group seems like a good fit for you, please reach out to me via discord @ Kyzr#1777.