[H] Experienced Healer LF AoTC Guild to Call Home

Hey everyone!

The title pretty much says it all. I’ve been maining a healer since vanilla and am looking for an AOTC guild to call home again.

I have US top 150 experience but my life doesn’t allow for that kind of commitment. I really just want to find and build a community with a guild starting now and well into Shadowlands.

I would prefer a 1-2 night raiding schedule and a fairly active community for m+ and other activities.

Currently I have a 465 rdruid however I’m making a switch to my Hpally who is at 553 and should be 460 in the next week or so.

Feel free to reply here or add me on
Bnet: Chased#1193
Discord: Chased#5748

Hi Chased,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. Similar to you, many of us have extensive prior raid experience, but now need a retirement home of a guild due to work and family responsibilities. We raid a 3-hour x 3-day schedule, 7-10pm EST Mon, Wed, Thurs. While that’s a bit more than what you posted you’re looking for, it may be helpful for me to note that we do not start invites before 6:55, do not pull after 10, and do not have an extra “optional” raid night hiding in our raid schedule. If the 3-day schedule is not a deal-breaker, give our info a look!

As far what healers we’re looking for, we’re hoping to pick up a resto druid or resto shaman, but we do have a holy paladin who’s willing to swap to shaman if we get a holy paladin instead, so we’d need to discuss the spec you’d play in Shadowlands.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 8 bosses tested thus far)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399 if you’d like to speak further before deciding to apply.

What’s up Chased,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for healers to fill out our raid group moving into shadowlands. We are active in mythic keys as well with our main group in the 15-19 range. We’d love to hang out. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326