[H] <Executive Presence> 10 Man Raid Guild Recruiting for Ulduar and Hardmodes T/T 8:30 to 11:30 EST

WHO WE ARE

We are a guild made up of longtime WoW buddies, looking to recruit to further fill out our numbers for Ulduar. We are a “dad guild” through and through, so expect to hear about how our kids got us sick for the umpteenth time, or about how much we love scotch on a raidly basis. We LOVE scotch.

Our holy paly pops adult mentos, washes them down with scotch, and forgets to hit his remove aura macro on Vezax, it’s great.

Come join the fun! We have a dude named Rachel, and the Admiral Levine, MD. PhD. ADHD.

WHY 10 MAN?

We really want to maintain the guild culture, and to never have to recruit “just to fill a slot” if we don’t really gel with the person. We like to talk crap, and have fun, and we want to be able to run a small tight knit group that genuinely enjoys the banter and general atmosphere as much as we do. Everything from making fun of me for bloodlusting late, to repeated references to how a husband and wife members’ 3 year old walked in on them 69ing once. It’s all here, folks.

RAID SCHEDULE

Tues/Thurs 8:30 to 11:30 Eastern.

REQUIREMENTS AND MISC. BS

All we will require as far as raiding goes is a basic effort, so get a flask, have enchants have gems in all of your holes, and you’ll be fine. We are working adults with things to do, so no one is going to be going over your parses to pop a blood vessel over your CD timings. No one is going to go on Icy Veins and get into a tizzy about how your enchants are only 97% optimal. That said, please do have enchants. Even if it’s +fishing skill to gloves. Note: If you mention “snapshotting” you will be made fun of. You have been warned.

No one will rage out at you for messing up, but if you mess up in a funny way, it will become a running joke, and you will never live it down. Just keep that in mind. If you have funny stories, please share them. After enough drinks, they will never be not funny.

Also, have Discord, speak English, don’t be a little ****, etc. The obvious stuff.

CURRENT CLASS NEEDS

High Need:

Arcane mage

Warlock

Hunter

Shadow priest (pref healing offspec)

Medium Need:

DPS War (pref tank offspec)

Rogue

Ret Pally (pref tank offspec)

That said, we will fit most any class if you have the right attitude, and fit with the guild.

WHO TO CONTACT

Cynec#7654 ; NollaAvenue#2207 ; Kazeindel#7901 on Discord

Join us. It is inevitable.

That being said: we have guild repairs for raids.

If you don’t have a flask, usually I have some to hand out.

We use guild mats for enchants when possible.

We have multiple jcs who will fill ALL your holes. :wink:

If you need help, just ask! We’re here to raid in a friendly environment!

Still have some space for dps. Get in on it.

Come on, join us… You know you wanna… If you are not offended easily and are not a try hard, we are your group. We won’t make fun of you, much.
Just don’t out dps me, touch my eggs or forget bring my fish feast and we are good.

You merely adopted the wipe, we were born in, it, molded by it. By the time I killed Yogg I was already a man, and it was nothing but…BLINDING

1 month later and am still needing a dps that can come feed me fish feasts. Please be gentle.