[H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

looking for more fun people to hang out with !

2 Likes

Interested! 476 mage and DK - wife husband duo

1 Like

Hey! We would love to have you both! Message me at Aellice#1735 on discord or Kalysta#1968 and I can answer any other questions you have! Or just make an account at evolvedgaming .org and we’ll get you a guild and discord invite if you’re already set on joining without questions!

2 Likes

Just signed up on your website. Have had experiences with MMORPGs before but only started playing WoW about a month ago. Looking to get into more seriously for SL.

Hi,

I’ve reached out to a few members in game but every time I do none of the officers are on. What time do you usually log in?

I’m on now and should be on tonight. I sent a request to in-game guild with my discord name.

1 Like

We are usually on during the evenings, if you were trying to reach out to me specifically last week I was out a lot due to grad school and a sinus infection. Im back now so feel free to hit me up Grimmy#1990

2 Likes

just approved it

2 Likes

The prepatch is approaching fast! WoW is always more enjoyable with friends, so come check us out, have some adventures, and get the chance to meet some awesome, friendly people!

Check out our website, evolvedgaming .org

1 Like

Getting closer and closer to prepatch! Are you sick of playing alone? Come join a friendly, fun guild!

2 Likes

Find you’re self alone coming back to pre patch? Well you’re in luck… Check out our great community with so much more to offer then just World of Warcraft on the alliance side.

evolvedgaming .org for more information!!!

2 Likes

Bored with clock-watching? Our discord is hopping! Need a guild for shadowlands, come check us out: evolvedgaming .org. Evolved: We really love beards, and spreadsheets!

2 Likes

The Prepatch is here! Everyone in Evolved is having fun testing out classes, leveling alts, and just hanging out together and having a great time. If you are still looking for your online home, give us a try!

Check out evolvedgaming. org for more information!

1 Like

eyyy i feel like this would be a great place to afk in org until SL comes out :wave:

2 Likes

Evolved is still recruiting all! Come join a fun, friendly guild as we count town endlessly to shadowlands!

2 Likes

Prepatch is going amazing. With tons of old members that took a break and new members coming back to check it out. Maybe we will be the right fit community for you that has more to offer then just WoW. Come check us out at

www. evolvedgaming .org

Just simply register and you can be apart of our great community…

2 Likes

We’re always looking for new folks to join our growing community! Come see what we’re all about. evolvedgaming. org We might be just what you’re looking for. :slight_smile:

1 Like

THIS VERY FRIDAY (Oct 30th) , For a Hallows End Treat…

Evolved Gaming is meeting up with our ALLIANCE sister guild to do a super spookyyyyyy… LEVEL 1 GNOME RACE!

The race through Azeroth will be filled with tons fun, and people that want to be your friends!

Details TBD such as pathing and rules, but it’s happening!

Our guild officer Avasti (Alliance) will have prizes for the winners!

Join now and join in on the fun!!

2 Likes

Happy almost Halloween! Hope everyone has a spooky fun time! Everyone in Evolved is excited for tonight’s Gnome Race Extravaganza! Our Horde and Alliance guilds are coming together for some craziness and to show off our gnome racing skills!

Looking for your home for Shadowlands? Come check us out! We are an 18+ multigaming community that really does understand real life comes first! Fun, friendly people who just enjoying hanging out and playing games together. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Samhain starts tomorrow ! Looking forward to the change of season and looking forward to meeting the new members that join us this season :slight_smile:

1 Like