[H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

We’re still in open recruitment for shadowlands!! Come find out what all the excitement is around the Crab, the Myth, the Legend, the Sheldon!

2 Likes

Train wrecker can’t wreck this HYPE TRAIN! Shadowlands here we come! Next stop: Pre-patch. :smile: Come join the fun.

evolvedgaming . org

1 Like

Looking for tall trolls and moo cows to join us please!

2 Likes

we are still doing open/alt raids on sundays for fun! please check us out!

2 Likes

I’m looking to get back on the raiding horse after a decent break. Your team seems like a great environment. Used to main tank back in the day but have also been working on Priest heals and Mage DPS recently, so I’m super flexible in all roles. I’ve signed up on the website/Discord but haven’t found any hard raid team role needs.

3 Likes

Thanks for your response! We will have 2 raid teams for SL. We are waiting until its closer till launch to post official roster sign ups for classes/roles … as most people switch them many times any ways. We always try to work with what a player prefers to play first - but based on current raid attendance we would be short for heals (paladin and priests (both specs)) and dps ( spriest, mage)

2 Likes

WoW shouldn’t be work, and Evolved Gaming is stepping up to fight against the mindless grind and obsession over loot. Join the guild with the new lemony scent and genuine sense of fun!

Great leadership, and fun events weekly, come see what all the buzz is about! 2 Year anniversary this month!

evolvedgaming. org

3 Likes

Looking for a fun, friendly guild with a relaxed raiding environment? Evolved may be for you! Check us out at evolvedgaming .org

2 Likes

We enjoy long walks on the beach, pina coladas, and downing bosses.

Come for the kills, stay for the umbrella drinks.

evolvedgaming .org

1 Like

Hi! I just created an account on your webpage but thought I’d post here too: My SO and I are interested in joining, in a raiding capacity if you’re still looking, as well as for m+.

• Me: Heals (Undecided on main for SL - will be either DPriest/HPriest or HPally. Or any other healer if another is preferred for the team).
  • Him: Hunter (BM/Marksman)

My husband has been playing since Vanilla and I’ve been playing since MoP, and we’ve both raided (semi-hardcore) nearly every expansion since starting. I’ve been through progression on every healing spec, but priest has been my main since MoP. He’s raided as a rogue (vanilla through ICC), hunter (ICC and beyond), and alt raids as tank. We both have not raided since Uldir. Fun tidbit - we met on Wow in 2015, on the same raid team in WoD.

We both love the game but haven’t had a great home in awhile…we’re in our mid-30’s, and have a 1 year old kid so we’re not looking for a super taxing raid team at this point in our lives, and we think your atmosphere and schedule sounds great for us.

Bnet: Spectral#11467
Discord: Spectral#1140

Happy Anniversary Evolved! Tonight should be a blast with tons of fun, games, and just hanging out with this amazing community!

Looking for an online home and a guild you can feel like you really are part of and not just a random member? Check us out! We are still raiding and having fun as we wait for the prepatch and then of course the exciting release of Shadowlands!

Check out evolvedgaming .org for more info!

2 Likes

Evolved is still recruiting as we reach a milestone second year of being a community! Come join a fun, friendly guild! Join for the WoW, stay for stabbing our GM in Among Us!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello there fellow gamer

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved

In the World of Warcraft Horde side of things on Area 52 we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challenge your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday from 8:30 to 10:30 PM server time (EST). We progress through Normal and Heroic content getting AOTC before the next raid tier.

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!

We also have an Open raid for all members of Evolved. This is where we take a small step back and give back to our community to the members that don’t like to do progression style raiding. This all happens on Sundays around 8:30 pm EST.

Need More Info
If this sounds like it would be a good home for you and you wish to apply or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the recruitment officers through BNet - Kalysta#1968. Discord - Aellice#1735. You can also do a /who Evolved gaming and whisper any member to talk to an officer

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!

We also have a Alliance sister guild on Proudmoore, FFXIV, and various other games such as Among Us, Apex Legends, COD:MW Warzone, Overwatch, Valorant, League of Legends and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!

WoW shouldn’t be work, and Evolved Gaming is stepping up to fight against the mindless grind and obsession over loot. Join the guild with the new lemony scent and genuine sense of fun!

Great leadership, and fun events weekly, come see what all the buzz is about

evolvedgaming. org

3 Likes

ALLLL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN CHOO CHOOOO! NEXT STOP SHADOWLANDS!

If you are looking for a guild to call home, Evolved Gaming is the place for you! We are in multiple games such as World of Warcraft Horde, World of Warcraft Alliance, FFXIV, Overwatch, Among Us and much more!

You will find yourself with an amazing online community and family and always have great people to talk to while you are gaming!

For more information, check out our website: evolvedgaming .org

FEEL FREE TO /who us!

Alliance Proudmoore server- /who Evolved
Horde Area 52 server - /who Evolved gaming

Just whisper anyone online and ask to talk to an officer for more information!

2 Likes

We’re always looking for new folks to join our growing community! Come see what we’re all about. evolvedgaming. org We might be just what you’re looking for. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are SO close to Shadowlands release! 1 month from today! Do you have a guild to play with at launch? Check us out at evolvedgaming .org!

2 Likes

Give us a try! Evolved is an 18+ multi-gaming community that offers the chance to make some amazing friends, play some games together, and be with a group that understands real life comes first. There’s always something going on!

Check out our website, evolvedgaming .org

2 Likes

Shadowlands might be delayed, but we are still having fun and doing all kinds of stuff in Evolved! We are all excited and looking forward to the prepatch and can’t wait to see what Shadowlands brings when its ready to release! Come check us out, make some new friends, and just have a great time!

Check out our website, evolvedgaming .org

2 Likes

With prepatch just a week away. Do you have a community you can call home? Check out our website, evolvedgaming .org

Like what you see? Like that we play more then just one game? Just register with our website and then come hop on discord…

3 Likes