[H] <Everything is Fine> - AOTC/M+ - 7/11H - Mon/Wed 8:00 to 11:00pm EST - LFM

Everything is Fine is an adult World of Warcraft guild on Bleeding Hollow US.

We enjoy a relaxed casual atmosphere with a focus on clearing Heroic ASAP. When we are not raiding, we push keys throughout the week including weekends.

Most of us have been playing WoW since vanilla and have raided at various levels. We are an older group made up of working professionals that is primarily focused on AOTC and Mythic Plus content at this time.

We have multiple Keystone Masters in the guild and we love running keys, so if you are not interested in raiding but love Mythic Plus, we still might be a good fit for you.

Prog Raid Schedule
Monday 8-11EST
Wednesday 8-11EST

When the raid is on farm, the hours above are reduced significantly

We are interested in any class/role right now except for Tanks. Please reach out to myself on discord Blacknd(blacknd#9940) or Tizz(tizzlebit#5413) for any questions.

Still looking for DPS (any spec) and 1-2 healers to round out the 9.2 roster. We are pretty flexible with raiding as well so if you can’t make every raid that is OK. You can hop in when you can and contribute and m+ runs happen daily. Plenty of opportunities to progress your character(s). Hit up the 2 contacts on discord on the OP or msg any of our members in game for more details. Thanks!

Recruitment is still open for 9.2. Looking for everything but tanks. Hit me up in discord to chat - blacknd#9940

Still looking for more DPS. Death Knight and Warriors in high demand, but any dps class is welcome. Hit me up on discord for more details - blacknd#9940

Still looking for DPS of any flavor. Warrior, DK, DH, & Priest are big needs but open to anything. We have room in our raid group and can fit you in no problem if you are not one of these classes. Hit me up for more info - blacknd#9940