[H]<Epidemic> is lfm for H/M BoD

Guild:
Faction: Horde
Server: Zul’jin-US
Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 8-11PM EST
+Optional Weekend Run

Epidemic is 9/9H-1/9m, currently looking for raiders interested in progressing mythic in Battle for Dazar’alor
We have plenty of healers but all roles are welcome to apply! With a preference on warrior/mage but all dps are welcome to apply!

We’re looking for raiders who want to join a community guild focused on CE progression. We can offer you a place to grow and also the environment to excel. We’re a great and friendly community not just for WoW, but other games as well! Also looking for people focused on M+, PvP and more.

We personally would like to hear from you as well, don’t hesitate to contact us on discord! We look forward to hearing from you.

Discord

GM
epi#8986
Officers
Jorts#1147
ipoku#1308

Just wanted to add, Epi is great at helping you find the resources to become a better player. If you think you got what it takes to do mythic put just haven’t done it yet consider applying.

1 Like

Momento mori

Kick in the door waving the .44 all you heard was poppa don’t hit me no more

-Biggie

Christmas was great looking forward to 2019

you’re my hero

Yo BoD is looking good

Still looking for exceptional ranged dps

hi its nice to have you here

380+ Bdk (Watstompjt) LF guild I have plenty of logs avg purple for 8.0 and 8.1 for 4/8m and orange for heroic. hit me up here or on real id if interested jtisback#2942

Hey warstomp we currently have 2 tanks but I will let you know soon if anything changes

1 Like

looking for some exceptional RDPS!

I want you in BoD

Currently 7/9 h and 1/9 mythic. We are looking for ranged dps.

bump bumpy the bumper stumper

Epi puts the Epi in Epidemicj

Hoping to get H Jaina down Tuesday. Could use a few more dps!

Playing my pally tomorrow, hope I don’t make a fool of myself

AOTC starting mythic prog looking for you!