H <Eons> Late Night Guild Recruiting

Hello All!

This is a newly found guild by myself and longtime friend/raiding buddy. After struggling to find a decent home, we are hoping to create our own raiding environment that promotes competition while progressing in a fun environment. I went 7/10M in Castle Nathria, as well as progressed through tiers since Legion.

Our goals will be to clear Heroic and push into mythic as far as we can. We strive to achieve Cutting Edge either this tier or next, but with forming a new team it will take time for us all to mesh.

We are seeking individuals who would like to create a long term home here and push deep into this tier. We will be participating in Mythic+ on our off nights and will have optional normal/heroic clears for alts and mains alike.

I am an active player who often likes to maintain alts to a decent extent, so there will be options for that.

Our raid nights have not been fleshed out completely yet, but we are hoping for Tuesday - Thursday 11:45 EST - 2:15 AM. If you are interested in coming along as a raider or to attend our clears please reply here or add me on Discord @ Ody#5157.

Just to be clear, this is a newly formed guild who will also be seeking ALL ROLES. Raid leading in the beginning could be done by myself, but we would like to find a designated RL as well. Class leads will also be important, as well as leaders in each specific role.

If you are interested in taking part, and are a dedicated player like ourselves, we recommend you apply!

Previous mythic raiding monk top 3 dps any guild I’ve been in but couldn’t raid recently due to having a later schedule. Extremely excited to see this groups potential BUMP

Hoovez isn’t the main character 229 ww monk ^^^^

Hit me up on discord still looking !!!

233 4/10 heroic SOD prot pally Contact Muffdivine

Prot Warrior open to transfer

We are still looking! Add my discord/bnet please! Ody#5157 on discord and Ody#11288 on bnet