(H) < Eons > CE Focused Th/Sun

I would like to start by saying hello and thank you for your interest in < Eons >. I go by Ody, and I am the founder and GM. I am 22 years old and have been playing World of Warcraft at a high-level since Legion.

About Eons:

Eons was recently founded by Ody and two other co-founders: Breezeh and Versed. We got tired of pushing deep into tiers just to come up short of achieving Cutting Edge. Whether due to lackluster leadership or obvious unequal treatment towards those who were putting in little effort and making frequent mistakes but receiving the same opportunities as those doing the right things/not addressing obvious issues. We aim to create a fun, competitive environment focused around consistently clearing content with meta-based compositions, with the expectation of receiving the same level of effort from leaders, officers, and raiders alike. We will achieve this by addressing issues as they arise, holding everyone to the same level of expectations, and constantly improving/innovating on strategies, compositions, and outside-of-raid activities to give us the best shot at Cutting Edge each tier.

Raiding:

Our current scheduled raid nights will be Thursday/Sunday 9:30-11:30 EST, with an optional raid night on Tuesday for heroic. There may be nights when we feel we are close to clearing a boss, which we then may extend raid until 12:00 (if the leaders/council can agree). Attendance is expected each night, but there are obviously instances in which real-life problems arise, which will be excused so long as we are aware.

Who We Are Looking For:

We are seeking meta-conscious players who strive to be the best player they can be. This includes learning the intricacies of your class, having the ability to play multiple specs if needed, doing the required gearing outside of the raid (Mythic+ & other power focused activities), learning the fights/strategies and maintaining a positive attitude. Raiders frequently failing to achieve one or more of these steps will likely be spoken to, and if changes are not made you will be replaced. Mistakes will happen as we progress; it is how we overcome these mistakes that will set us apart from other guilds.

Meet our Leaders:

I’d now like to take a moment to introduce you to our other founders, who are equally as passionate about the success of Eons as I am.

Co-GM/Founder Breezeh: What’s up forum-goers, I go by Breezeh and I am 22 years old from NY! I have been IRL friends with Ody since 6th grade, where we started off playing Competitive CoD together before I hopped on the WoW train at the beginning of Legion. I am the guy who’s there to make everyone laugh and ensure the guild bank is full of gold and materials through various methods of farming and auction-housing. I also enjoy collecting mounts and competing with Ody on obtaining as many as possible. I started off as a DPS player before swapping to a healer main in Shadowlands!

Goals: Personally, I’d like to achieve Top 25 healer on Mal’ganis, while also establishing a roster that is competitive enough to push Cutting Edge in multiple tiers! Over the long term, I’d like to grow a community that surpasses just a WoW guild, but rather have an extensive discord community with frequent messages, active gamers across many games and countless people in VC together. It would be awesome to compete for realm first Cutting Edge down the line, with me being able to roll any healer class and play it at a proficient level.

Co-GM/Founder Versed: Hey all, I go by Versed and I am 21 years old from PA. I met Ody on WoW back in August of 2015, and we have been pushing high-end content and exploring the world of Azeroth together since. I play an array of DPS classes, most notably Boomkin and Monk, striving to top the meters and stay competitive in all content. While we are certainly all playing this game to enjoy ourselves, I will also ensure we maintain a competitive advantage over other guilds by setting high expectations for all and making sure raiders are doing their part to play at their highest level. This includes doing the necessary requirements outside of raid, learning mechanics at the same level as the rest of the group and attending raids with infrequent absences. It is my belief that individuals who do not display the same effort as others in the group do not deserve the same opportunities as those who do everything right, and thus everyone will be held to the highest standard to allow for steady progress each pull, killing as many bosses as possible with minimal down time.

Goals: My goals heading into Dragonfligt are the following: Achieve top 10 on Mal’ganis for the classes I play, getting 2700+ in Mythic+ on multiple characters, getting Cutting Edge in all tiers (Dragonflight & beyond), all while maintaining my competitive PVP background. My long-term goals, as with my other two leaders include building a strong community filled with passionate players. Moreover, I enjoy helping members of the guild master different types of content and assisting with any troubles that arise along the way, creating an overall enjoyable experience in Eons!

If this sounds like something you are interested in, I recommend reaching out to myself (Ody) or the other two founders and let’s start discussing our future! We are in the process of finalizing our discord server, as well as a raid roster document and other possible competitions/giveaways that will occur on a monthly basis. Thank you for taking the time to learn a bit about us, and we cannot wait to hear from you! Join us now, as soon we will be Eons ahead of the competition.

Contact Information:

Ody: You can reach me on Battle.net @ Ody#11288, Discord @ Ody#5157, or Twitter @ alex_ody!

Breezeh: You can contact me on Battle.net @ Breezeh#11418, Discord @ Breezeh#0922, or Twitter @ yoBreezeh. Thanks for reading and remember, Excellence Occurs Naturally Suckers.

Versed: Feel free to contact me on Battle.net @ TTVversedfn#1218, Discord @ !versed#1272, Snapchat @ jeremo1324 or E-mail @ jeremo1324@gmail.com. Thank you all for taking the time to learn about us and let’s kick some butt going in the first tier of Dragonflight!

1 Like

Excited to build this community!

-Versed

Hi there, I haven’t played since castle raid; (yr or so)… I left my guild on great terms Astral… I’m looking to come back for Dragon, my main is mage, my alts Pally, I can no longer commit to my old guild raid times, your raid times are a little later in the evening and I feel I would be a great fit
Thx