[H] - End of Daze (PVP Guild)

[H] - End of Daze - Barthilas

PVP Focussed. PVE Secondary.

In the long search for a PVP guild, literally anywhere on an Oceanic realm - I’ve given up and decided to go ahead and make my own.

The focus of the guild will be RBGs/Arena/Casual BGs/Call to Arms.

Understanding that to be as competitive as possible in the PVP area of the game, a level of PVE is required. Including raids, M+ etc. So we’ll also be arranging these events into Shadowlands.

My Battletag is: Sinqnew#11569
Discord code: sRanU3C

About me:

• Player since Vanilla

• Raided in all xpacs.

• Over 31.5k Honorable Kills

• Personal RBG Rating of 1900

I’ll be running the PVP section until we find a solid leader that can take us beyond 2000+.

Likewise, I’ll also be recruiting for a PVE Leader to run raids.

Please hit me up in game or here if you’d like to join!

You still looking for people to join? I’m on Barthilas (H) and am looking to join a fun and relaxed PVP guild for Shadowlands after not really playing much in BFA. Been struggling to find a guild with a PVP focus that’s friendly to players like me that haven’t played much in the last couple expansions!

You still looking for people to join? I’m on Barthilas (H) and am looking to join a fun and relaxed PVP guild for Shadowlands after not really playing much in BFA. Been struggling to find a guild with a PVP focus that’s friendly to players like me that haven’t played much in the last couple expansions!

Same