H <Embrace the Shadows> Forsaken RP-PvP

Introduction
Welcome to an upstart Forsaken themed Guild. We’ve successfully begun an RP campaign with a couple select themed guilds that are also openly recruiting for Dragonflight. Our goal will and will always be to purge the Dwarves and Humans from the Eastern Kingdoms. We’ve never forgotten what happened to us, despite all else. Our very lives were destroyed in the process of protecting our home from the Lich King. Our Dark Lady will be honored and the Forsaken culture will prevail. The Shadows are where we find solace now and thusly, we as Forsaken do not tolerate the living even within the Horde. We only accept their presence when they are of use to us.

Player Vs Player
Rbgs and Arenas will be a very regular scheduled and impromptu event within the Guild. We’ll promote and arrange teams as we grow. I’m personally more than happy to help teach, practice and run with just about anyone.

Mythic Plus
Events will be scheduled for those that wish to reserve a time for their runs. If you’re targeting an item, if you’re trying to up your score, get with Gorebones or an officer and we’ll slot a specific time for people to sign up. Otherwise, we’ll be posting dates for regular get together.

Roleplay
Will be schedule and open invitation in person. Guild chat will be OOC and used as a tool to coordinate (as well as Discord). Our RP campaigns will be designated within the Guild and through open communication with our affiliated guilds.

Recruitment
Active, helpful and willingness to participate in different events. RP is not mandated, it is encouraged as we all play an avatar in a fantasy game with a rich background. Static social circles and niches are frowned upon, usually players get left behind. My personal policy is to log in and survey who’s available and try to reach out. We don’t recruit numbers, we recruit people and with that I expect that if you wanted to join a Guild, you like playing with people.

Guild Leader
In Vanilla I was in a Forsaken RP Guild, “Infection,” on Twisting Nether. It was my first and main experience for RP in Classic. We ran battle campaigns all over Hillsbrad Foothills, Arathi Highlands and took the fight to Stormwind. In the Burning Crusade I joined up with a 5 day schedule raid team and became a fairly high tier raider. After, I started my own Guild as an Undead Protection Warrior and that lasted until Icecrown Citadel. Periodically since then, I have been in and out of many quality guilds on multiple servers trying to reignite that nostalgia I had for the game. Cataclysm I moved to Emerald Dream permanently and have met many of you on multiple characters over the years. Shadowlands has actually been one of my longest standing periods of consistent activity due to my recent career change. PvP has shifted to be my primary focus, as I am a father and have a house full now. Smaller scale, faster paced and much more accessible. Raiding can happen again, but I’ll need help from members to delegate and deliver content to the community reliably for these larger scale aspects.

4 Likes

Sounds awesome! I very much look forward to RPing with you all in the future.

It’s great to see more RP guilds being formed on Emerald Dream. I wish you all the best with recruiting. Please reach out if Wardens of Eversong can help in any way!

2 Likes

Gathering a small group already and have two Guilds working with us currently. Hopefully, with the expansion’s launch, we’ll double in size. Not quite ready for a Guild RBG team, but getting there.

If you’re interested in a fresh start with quality people, please take a look at us.

I personally am happy to spend time doing chill PvP to teach, learn and get better. I’ve been pretty casual for most of Shadowlands, however, with Dragonflight and my new job I’m ready to step it up.

1 Like