[H] <Elysium> (W/Th 7-10) AOTC guild seeking a few more for our family

tl;dr Normal & heroic raiding (no current mythic), Wed/Thurs 7-10pm server (PST) seeking DPS

Formed in 2012, Elysium is a small, tight-knit guild consisting mostly of people who have gotten too old/busy/tired of drama for hardcore raiding but still like to get together a couple times a week to nerd out and kill bosses. We’re AOTC-only and have raided consistently through the highs and lows of the last six expansions (with every AOTC along the way). Our raid times are Wed/Thurs 7-10pm server (PST). We also prioritize getting the raid metas every tier for those sweet, sweet Glory mounts.

Outside of raid, we’ve got top pet collectors, mount hunters, altoholics, fashionistas and achievement aficionados. We enjoy Mythic+ and occasionally pretend we can PVP. Some of us even really enjoy Torghast. We all have lives outside the game (kids, jobs, etc) but also greatly value our in-game family. We’re a small guild that won’t have a ton of people on all the time but the people that are on, you’ll know well.

We’re looking for a few more people (specifically DPS right now) to join our family. We are not hardcore optimizers, but do expect everyone to do what they can to help the guild succeed, be open to feedback, and try your best to improve. We have a good time, but also do our best to maintain an inclusive and respectful environment for players of all backgrounds and identities.

If that sounds like what you’re looking for, add me and let’s chat!

Liliova#1249 (battlenet)

1 Like

Bumping this up for the start of Season 4! We will be doing all the Fated raids and then whatever else strikes our fancy (old raid metas, old mythic raids, etc) to fill out the time until Dragonflight. Still primarily looking for DPS!

Good day. Any interest in a returning player. Adult player and your guild mindset lines up for me. Got Aotc and about 2.7k io last patch but has to relocate for work so took a couple months off but settled in now.

Prior exp is heroic and a few mythic kills in Castle N.
Heroic and deep mythic progression in Nya’lotha. Before that played since BC and mostly Aotc with some random runs in mythic.

Looking to play warrior DPS as that’s what I played last patch but flexible to needs for Dragonland. Would love to meet some new people and have a home and family going forward.

Just sent a friend request. currently i play as a DK but i may dabble in DH and Evoker. id like to dps and tank for some M+. maybe even be a filler tank. Im just coming back from a long break during shadow lands and im wanting to find a new team for Dragonfall

I had the wrong character assigned as my forum character. I’m Vynce#1783

I just sent you a friend request as well. Long time player returning myself as well. Just looking for a raid team to down some content and get loot. I planned on maining my Mage (frost or fire pref) but I have a Shadow Priest, Afflic Lock, BM/MM Hunter and if you’re super desperate a Prot Pally. I can raid pretty much any time during the week.