[H] <Elite> Recruiting for Raiding

With 34 people, starting at 8:30pm server time, we one shot all of MC and Ony and finished before midnight. Still looking for a few more solid raiders interested in joining an already solid raid team.

Everything on farm, 1 night full clears, loot raining from the sky, and all with typically between 30-35 people!

What more can you ask for? Hit us up in game or on Discord, we still need you!

Thinking of making a server transfer here. In need of a rogue? Pre-bis with 2 piece nightslayer and Vis’kag.

Absolutely we could use another rogue. Feel free to message me on discord when you have a chance @ Zarlen#1079

Where my DPS players at?

• Fresh 60 with just a few pieces of pre-raid BiS gear?
  • Want to be like some of the others who come in and get 3-5 pieces of gear in one night because everyone else already has it all?
  • Looking for a friendly guild that enjoys busting balls almost as much as blasting bosses?

Hit us up!

Bumping as we’re recruiting a few more to complete our core BWL raid team. If you are any of the desired classes we’re looking for, or an active, solid and progression-focused player, please message any of the Officers or I in-game!

3/8 BWL on night 1 with 38-40 ppl. Need numbers to fill out the ranks and join us for the fun ride through BWL and beyond!

Bumping for being 6/8! Chromagg and Nef dies on Sunday!

Bumping for 8/8!

Bumping as we could use a few more players. If you’re interested in server transferring and are interested in joining one of the top raiding teams on Windseeker, please message me on Discord.

Hey everyone! Always looking for more skilled raiders for our team. Best WoW guild I’ve come across in 15 years - come do it up with us Classic Style!