[H][Elemental]- LF late evening guild

Looking for any guild that is recruiting Elemental Shamans for late evening raids. Preferred start time: 930pm-10pm
End Time : Don’t care

Preferably a guild who promotes main progression over their alts unless specified by officers.

Logs available upon request-

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: BoD 7/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

Falsely Accused (9/9H BoD, 1/9M) (1/2H) Looking for a couple dps and a solid healer.
Falsely accused is a guild comprised of mature raiders who are looking to raid a couple nights a week, do M+ and progress. We do also recognize RL happens and we always try to work with out raiders RL issues. Most of us have been raiding Vanilla-Current.

Raid Nights- Sunday nights 8:30-11:30 EST and Wednesday nights 8-11 EST.

If interested contact me xanier#1608

Hello there!
I’m Mori, recruiter for Mistakes Remade Area 52 US Horde guild. We are currently looking to add an Ele sham to our core. Here is our basic info if you have any questions, feel free to add me and we can chat!

Mistakes Remade Is a casual raiding guild meaning we realize this is just a game; our goal is to have fun, while also pushing content. Our goal will be to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and progress on mythic until the next tier comes out. Being respectful of others yet comfortable with witty banter and having an adult sense of humor is important (i.e. light jeers, obscene humor, mixed in with dad jokes).
We are recruiting raiders and people who want to run keys during the evenings and on the weekends.
The guild provides Flasks and Food when appropriate.

9/9H 1/9M BoD 2/2H CoS
Ended Uldir 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Times:
Saturday, Sunday
10pm-1am EST

Current Goals:
Progress on M Grong and then Jadefire

Expectations:
Previous raiding experience
Commitment to attending raids reliably
Ability to follow instruction and stay out of fire
Working mic for discord
WeakAuras, DBM/BigWigs, Angry Assignments, PersonalLootHelper Add-ons

For Mythic BoD:
400+ ilvl
Neck level 45+

Bnet: Mori#11143
Discord: Mori#5860

I will contact you in game tonight, your raid times are desirable for me going forward long term. Thank you all for your consideration.