[H] Dps Warrior/Spriest lf Semi-HC Raiding Guild

Obtained two CE’s this tier. LF a guild to raid with. Can’t afford a transfer unfortunately.

Btag add me for any info.

Gilgamesh#13255

I recommend checking the Recruiting Discord if you’re not already a part of it. Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in help and our mods can assist you. :slight_smile: Good luck this tier!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

I would check for Proudmoore guilds in the channels since you can’t transfer. Good luck!

We could really use a few skilled players to fill in our team. If you’re looking for a more relaxed place to play now, id help get you here.

Bnet me. Gilgamesh#13255

Hey there - I’m an officer in Taste My Axe, a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow (H). We’re 8/8H, 1/8M and raid just 2 days a week: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:00pm-11:30pm eastern. Hit me up on bnet (thedude#1329) / discord (Kermit#2320) to discuss further if you’re interested. We have ways to help fund the transfer too if the trial goes well :wink:

Thank you!

More info about us here.

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 3/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 3/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag

Bump!!! :wink: