[H]<Donkeys> is Recruiting!

We’re a Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild Doing 10/10 MC + 20 Man Ony Split Raid in 2Hrs Clear Time. We’re Currently Recruiting An Exceptional Pre-Bis Resto Shaman and Warrior For The Core Raid group.

Raid Day is Saturdays 4-8 server.
We run Loot Council.
Consumables are REQUIRED. (Besides flasks for now)
Good attendance is a must.

Any more questions shoot me a message.

Ingame: Jmerk / bigjons

Discord: Jons#5834

Need some solid dependable people.

That ninja, Ipql, in your guild is a solid dependable person.

If rolling on an item in a pug MC and winning it is ninjaing you are not going have a very enjoyable WoW classic experience. There are real ninjas in the game like Tyreese and you are salty over someone outrolling you on an item. Come on lol

1 Like

So you agree donkey ninja loots every item to someone over the other? To think you would force someone to roll for an item they needed!

You are talking out of your butt. You weren’t even there.

The bottom line…would not recommend this guild.

How does someone ninja loot when you guys are the one with master loot distributing the loot? Makes 0 sense.

Hi, I was there on my mage alt. Ipql is a Shadow Priest in our guild who offered to re-spec to healing for the raid because the raid needed healers. He said he notified the raid leader about this before the raid started.

He already has Benediction/Anathema. He rolled for the Mana Igniting Cord because it was one of the things he wanted as an upgrade and won. The master looter then handed it to him. He rolled the highest, won fair and square and received the item.

Afterwards, we talked on Discord and he discovered that Shadow Priests and Warlocks usually get the Sash of Whispered Secrets and that usually Mana Igniting Cord goes to Mages. He offered to swap the Mana Ingiting Cord for the Sash of Whispered secrets if it dropped. The raid concluded before we got to the boss that dropped the Sash of Whispered Secrets so he equipped the Mana Igniting Cord and used it.

There was 0 ninja looting. The raid leader had master looter the whole time.

Yeah I see it went a little over your head bud. I felt like the second sentence was pretty obvious it was satire yikes.