[H] <Do Something> [Semi-Hardcasual]

Do Something is a brand new guild led by an core with elite hardcore raiding experience dating back to vanilla through BFA! We are currently recruiting all classes and specs, with the ultimate goal of a tight-knit, selfless, talented, and active community (notice we said we were ambitious) to clear ALL raid content in PvE through Classic. If interested, please PM/add myself, at Appa (Bnet Arius#11250), Qbone (Bnet Qbone#1821) or reach out for more details.

Who are we?

Do Something consists of players who understand the mechanics of the raid, have the best knowledge of their class and rotation (or being open to learn), and most importantly, take responsibility for their role and give 100% while in raid. Ultimately, this drives our narrative and goal towards clearing all of classic content, as well as our passion and enjoyment for raiding with the right individuals. Our core of 20 had BWL on farm in a previous guild, thus with roughly 30+ we’ll be able to get back into BWL given the quality of our players.

What are raid times?

We currently have enough for ZG but are still in the works for a full raid. Current ZG’s are every 3 days depending on resets. Once we have 30 we will begin MC raids and BWL ASAP with Tues/Wed clears from 7pm – 10pm PST, eventually going for one night clears of MC/BWL/Ony in one night. During progression for AQ we may look to raid a third day Thursday during the same times.

How is loot handled?

We will use a Loot Council consisting of Class and Role leads with loot handed out during or at end of raid with full transparency while rest of raid is muted. If you have any questions regarding this, please feel free to message me or any other officer in guild.

Extra Notes: We aim to have a small guild with one main raid and roughly 50 raiders, having 10 as fillers and backups (not including alts). Goal is to build a team and family together while not being too sweaty and clearing classic content through Naxx.

Please contact Appa online or add me on my Bnet at Arius#11250. We look forward to hearing from you!