[H] Disc/Holy Priest LF a weekend competitive home for Wrath

Hey Faerlina,

New transfer on the server here. Looking for a home to push hard content with in Wrath. I would like to experience all the expansion has to offer (Undying/Immortal, 0 lights etc.) I briefly played P1 of TBC (Kara, Gruul, Mag) healing on my paladin, but unfortunately couldn’t commit more time as I had real life responsibilities.

That’s all taken care of, and I’m ready to jump full force into it. Given I don’t have parses to show, aside from some P1 80-90s and a few 90+ on my holy pally, I am totally fine with being a trial. For all that matters I’ve also raided Cutting Edge in retail until the end of Legion. I’m one of those people who always strives to improve, whether it’s analyzing better logs, reading more guides, or going through the depths of hell of class discords.

I would like to play Disc/Holy for this expansion, but I could also play holy pally given the necessity or the right home. Down to chat in-game or through Discord if needed to see if we chive.

Raid times I can make are Friday (anytime after 8 PM EST), Saturday or Sunday. Pretty firm on these days sadly.

Thanks for reading!