[H] <Dirty Mike and the Boys> 10/10H LF DPS

THE GOAL
Dirty Mike and the Boys is a Horde raiding guild on Mal’Ganis. We are currently 10/10H and recruiting for mythic.

WHAT PLAYERS CAN EXPECT
We host our main raid on Tues/Thurs nights at 8PM - 11PM CST. Optional raid is the same time on Sunday night. The environment of our raid is one where while we raid seriously, we do not take ourselves too seriously and we hope to find people that are like-minded.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
New and experienced raiders who want to learn and improve alongside us. You should have a great sense of humor, be punctual, give and receive feedback, and have some fun killing bosses.

“We about to have us a little screw party in this red Prius over here if you wanna join us.”

Message MTMAN#1965 on bnet.

Bump to the top!

bumptiy bump bump

To the top with you! Need some DPS!

Let’s go! we’re 8/10H with Generals at … 0%

We would love to add a few DPS to the roster

Yo! Leveling a mage on mal’ganis this weekend. Looking for a guild for heroic, keys and PvP. I wouldn’t mind mythic prog either with a good group. Reach out on Discord if you wanna talk:

Warmup#4147

To the top we go!

Reached out to ‘Codevin’ to request info about the guild. Not really what to think of the user interaction. I asked what they were looking for got the reply ‘dps that show up to raid who are not braindead.’

I proceeded to ask if the guild had any mythic aspirations and if they were active outside of raid nights or dead otherwise and got the replay ‘we’re totally dead and hate each other.’

I then told him what i was looking for and he said best of luck. Not really sure how serious they are about recruiting or what info they require. Very awkward conversation.

Just an FYI to those that may be interested in joining this guild.

Thank you for your consideration and feedback. I’ll have our officers review the recruitment verbiage and consider adding that we are looking for max level characters ready to start raiding in heroic immediately to our language. Best of luck leveling up, gearing up and earning your AOTC before 9.1. Thanks.

1 Like

More than welcome to reach out once you are at least max level. Otherwise best of luck in your search. Many guilds on the server to choose from.

1 Like

“You ever pushed buttons real good and got high numbers” - One of our pally tanks probably

1 Like

bumped for updates and contact info.

Bumpers!!!

Just downed Generals! 9/10H people! Let’s goooooo!!!

bibbitybump, we’re on H Sire phase 3, looking for a few more

Sire down more people needed to move on to some mythic.

Afternoon bump

Bump it up

Bump it! :smiley: