[H] <Dirty Horde> 7/8H LFM 9-11pm PST

[H] <Dirty Horde> LFM Uldir Progression - Late Night PST

<Dirty Horde> US-Silvermoon/Mok’Nathal server (PVE-West Coast) is currently recruiting to help round out our core raid team for Uldir progression and to prepare for Siege of Zuldazar!

You can find us at https://dirtyhorde.enjin.com

Legion Raids
Emerald Nightmare progression: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, 1/7 Mythic
Trial of Valor progression: 3/3 Normal, 3/3 Heroic
Nighthold progression: 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Normal, 9/9 Heroic
Antorus, the burning throne: 11/11 Normal, 11/11 Heroic

Current Raid
Uldir:
8/8 Normal
7/8 Heroic

Guild Size: Small
Raid Group: Semi-Casual
Raid Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Monday
Raid Times: 9pm-11pm server (Pacific Standard Time, GMT-8)

Current classes we are recruiting:

High Priority
Healers-
Mistweaver

Ranged DPS
- Warlock

Medium Priority
Ranged DPS

- Mage
- Shadow Priest

Melee DPS
-Demon Hunter

We ask that potential raiders have reliable attendance to raids and be ready for Progression type raiding with a 350+ ilvl. If you are not ilvl 350 but close to it please feel free to apply as we are always willing to help a raid member gear up.

If you do not fit one of our needed positions but would like to join please contact me as we are always looking for exceptional players to add to our team.

Dirty Horde is a friendly semi-casual Horde raiding guild. We are a small mature guild filled with real life friends and some longtime online friends. We are a stable guild formed at the beginning of Cata and have continued strong since our founding, clearing heroic raids prior to the release of the next tier. We would like to have a full roster for the possibility of mythic progression as well! We have a zero drama policy with an easy going raid environment that likes to progress through current raid content while having fun and not having to worry about high stress.

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to add me on Battletag: Whosthere#1442
You can also reach out to any of our officers in game:
Whosweaving
Skittecken
Saromi
1 Like
You can find us at
Https://dirtyhorde.enjin.com
So... it's not up there but I will enquire anyway.

Melee DPS hunter?

I'm somewhat looking and your raiding times line up for me. I've been in a tank up until BfA, but went melee for this expansion to 'shake things up' for myself.

Also only recently transferred here but goofed and landed in a guild that died on the first week of raiding...

Oh and... did you mean 350+ iLevel or something? :)

ps: my main up till now was a prot warrior, she's sitting on server but only 110, with the offspec as arms. But I doubt you'd still have that spot open by the time I had her leveled and geared given how every warrior is now arms, including everyone that used to be a tank... (I actually had 2 mains up till now, the other was brewmaster monk, but their DPS spec felt weird to me after 8.0 though I have gotten that one to 111).
Thank you for your interest Abyssinian!
Yes, quickly threw together the post and we did mean 350! We obviously won't turn down a 550 however ;).

Our current DPS numbers include 4 melee and 5 ranged. We have 2 more melee applicants and would love to try out as many as we can. Send in a quick application on our website and include your btag so we can get in touch. I'm sure we can work with another melee but our preference is to fill out some range (mythrax with an overabundance of melee can be rough heh).
Updated progress and open slots
Updated for progression and looking to fill our healing roster for end heroic, possibly mythic progression.
Updating, we are currently at 7/8 heroic and expect to see Ghuun down this week! We are in need of a shadowpriest possibly, a mage, as well as a mistweaver for our raid group.
Looking to fill our roster for 8.1 Battle of Dazal'alor.
We are still recruiting for those that are interested. We Welcome all that are interested.

This guild is awesome.