[H] <Diddy Kong Racing> Recruiting for WotLK!

Diddy Kong Racing is a Horde guild located on the US-Mankrik server. We are looking for players that want to play in a relaxed environment that want to clear content in WotLKC. Clearing the raids (including Ulduar hardmodes, ToGC, and eventually Heroic ICC), running dungeons, and just generally playing the game (and other games) with a group of friends is the goal. Being social with all of our guildies is a big priority for us!

We have cleared everything Tier 7 related (Immortal/Glory, Vanquisher), looking forward to Ulduar!

We run 10s on varying days, so feel free to pop in and find some people to run with!

Raid Times
Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST (Mankrik Server Time)
We have been currently clearing our T7 25 lockouts in a night.

All that we ask is that you are prepared and capable of playing your character at a decent level!

Our loot system is a Loot Council following a ThatsMyBis priority list that is made from our raiders’ wishlist they create on the site. Priority lists will be allowed to be visible by everyone to ensure fair loot distribution. Loot Council will make decisions on loot based on viability for your class/role (we encourage our raiders to talk to us about your lists/loot), performance, and attendance. We plan to have a rotation of one raider in the council on a per week basis.

Recruitment Needs
Current Roster Needs
Death Knight - Frost/Unholy (High)
Druid - Balance (High)
Hunter - Any (Medium)
Priest - Shadow (Medium)
Rogue - Combat/Sin (Low)
Warlock - Aff (Low)

We are in need of more active players that would like to hang out! We are looking to expand our numbers and have even more people come hang out with us! Socials will, of course, have the option to run the raids if there are spots to be filled.

We are looking to have an active roster of around 30 in order to make up for any absences, so we are looking to bolster our roster! Bench does not mean “you don’t get to play”.

Contact
Hardlyderpin#1890 (Discord: Hardlyderpin#7208), any questions or discussion is welcome! Feel free to contact anyone online in the guild!

1 Like

Still looking for some active players! We are still small, but slowly building our core day by day!

Updated with some recruiting changes! Looking for some chill players that press buttons!

Did some changes to recruitment status today! We are getting close to having some sort of 25 man group together, would love to have some more join us to chill until Wrath!

Our guild is growing! I updated the post with more current recruitment needs. Looking for some social people to join us!

Still looking for more people! ;D

Still growing with some active players! Looking for that tight-knit, chill WoW guild? We might be a good fit for ya!

Wrath is getting closer and closer! Come see if we would be that sick, chill, EXTREMELY cool guild!

Come join us on the pre-patch and release hype! Looking for some chill dudes to come along and enjoy the game with us!

Any spots open on the 25m roster for a dk or priest?

We do currently still need another Shadow Priest for our roster!

Still looking for more dudes to join up with us in Wrath! Chill players of all types are welcome!

I joined! Just waiting to hear back on my transfer error from two weeks ago! Spriest / disc!

I’m a fire mage with a os of a ele shaman looking for a raiding group

I’ve got a group of an Hpal, Mage (or DK), Feral Cat (Bear OS), and a Shaman prefers Resto or Spellhance lf a team. If you have any interest feel free to reach out to me on bnet at Jimmichu#1100

Wrath is VERY soon! Still looking for some great dudes to come hang out, and enjoy the Wrath launch with us!

any spots for a MM hunter?

Our core is looking pretty stuffed, but we still have some room for active/social players! Come hang out with us! Starting our 25s Tues after a few successful 10s!

HUGE update, need some people to come hang out and enjoy WoW with us!

This is the cutest guild name I have ever saw.

1 Like

Thinking of rerolling over here because wasnt having much fun over on Pagle, u guys recruiting DK’s still? Got full heirlooms ready to go snd start leveling to get raid ready hopefully by next week or the week after