[H] Did Classic/BFA kill your guild? 3/8M LFM!

Hey, us too!

So we gathered up the remaining raiders, M+ers, and casual members who just enjoy each other’s company and decided to start fresh going into 8.3.

Here’s the TLDR:
Loud Noises-A52 is currently recruiting ALL ROLES for 8.3 mythic progression! Whether you’re mythic ready now with experience or need a little love in the gear department we want you! We are also open to taking groups from guilds that have dissolved as well.

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 9-12EST.

Right now during those times we are running heroic and M+, gearing up returning guildies and alts. We have a great core of people that have been playing together for a while, we have just never had a sturdy home to really flourish so that’s what we’re looking to create in Loud Noises. We like to log in, have a good time, and kill stuff together. We have a nice balance of memery and jokes while still having the ability to focus up and make some progression. We’re looking to add all types of members to our growing community, whether you like to raid, do M+, or you just want to sit in guild chat and enjoy our bad jokes while you do whatever it is you enjoy in WoW.

Our core is 3/8M so while we are likely going to continue killing some mythic bosses this tier once we get a few more recruits, we understand that the time to really push prog this tier has passed. We are keeping our sights on jumping right into 8.3!

I know, sounds great, where do you sign up?
Add me on discord at cinna#9910 or leave your discord/bnet below and I’ll reach out to you! Look forward to talking with you!