New main, Disc priest

Hello all I’m a 3/8 mythic raider looking for a heroic-mythic guild for my new main. I want to play disc priest because I’ve found a new love for it. Best raid times for me are during the week at 9pm-12am eastern time. I will only be playing horde. Any questions add my btag

Varenon#1876

Hey Vaerinita!

I’m an officer from Loud Noises on A52[H]. Our core is 8/8H and 3/8M. We have currently reformed in preparation for 8.3 mythic progression. We are looking for a solid disc priest so I’d love to chat with you!

Guild Recruitment Post ← More info on our guild is here!

If you are interested or have any questions at all, feel free to add me on discord at cinna#9910. Thank you!

Hey Vaerinita! Here is a little bit about us! Good luck on your search!

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Heroic Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
Friday/Saturday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

About Us
We are a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more competent raiders who want to have a great time, in a non toxic environment, looking to down bosses. Koalaty time is not a hardcore guild we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity. Our raids are lead by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success. Please contact us at anytime with questions. Good luck to you all in finding a home for your toons! Best wishes!
Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015