[H] [ Deviate Delight] <All Cats Are Beautiful> Semi-hardcore LGBTQ+ / Leftist guild recruiting for TBC

Guild has moved to Sulfuras! New recruitment post for that server will be up.

6 Likes

You sunk your own ship with a “Leftist Torpedo”

7 Likes

Haters gonna hate.

2 Likes

Well this is… cringe… Getting the most entitled, indolent buffoons all in one place, what could go wrong?! Keep your insane politics out of our game please.

4 Likes

ACAB 10/10, would recommend.

Especially if you wanna raid but you’re like, ‘damn I don’t wanna be in voice chat with overgrown man children that call things cringe and say stuff like “indolent buffoons” with sincerity’.

Great place to avoid that.

2 Likes

Trump 2024

6 Likes

I am imagining being in discord chat with a bunch of 40 yr old men that are either Bronies or associate with dog ears on SnapChat …no thanks

1 Like

Just so you know, “Leftist Torpedo” is a great guild name that we’ll be using in the future.

Thank you for that ! ^.^

5 Likes

I am more than happy to help /hug.

leave your stupid comments in your pocket

:clown_face:

2 Likes

A friendly bump from a fellow citizen of DD, and someone who can give a critique not because of what I think the guild might be, but what I have seen from them.

Despite this being a new guild, we have played alongside many of these folks since launch. They are a highly skilled group of reasonable human beings who have helped build our community into one worth the time spent on it. You’d be hard pressed to find better people to roll with.

2 Likes

Still looking for some cool cats to join us to finish fleshing out our 2nd raid team!

1 Like

Tommy needs a hug I think

I think you probably also could use some education and empathy training myself.

Application sent!

1 Like

Youre welcome buddy …/hug

Big thanks also for helping bump and promote the recruitment thread ! It really does help get us on the radar of folks who are interested.

Just a note, here is an updated link to our discord!

For some reason it is letting me know my title is too long now, and I don’t want to change it just to update our discord link if the original message.

discord.gg/dct9YUjuSD

1 Like

Always looking for some more folks to join us!

I dont think so.

Considering 60%+ of the USA population is moderate or leans left.

Imagine thinking that putting it out there that you’re not a seditious loser, worshipping a scumlord, and not believing that “there’s a plQn” means you’ve sunken a ship.