[h] defiance on thrall aotc 5/10 m lfm for ce

Currently H - AoTC and 5/10 M CN

Will pay for Xfers with gold upon arrival for high needed classes

Tank: Closed

Melee DPS: Rogue , WW

Range DPS: Mage, MM Hunter, Boomkin

Healers: Pali or Disc

Off-spec dps/heals are always a plus!

Those Trialing with the guild we run a Tuesday Farm and a Saturday run @ 9 P.M est

*This does not mean because your class in not listed that we won’t open a spot for you. We are always interested in talking with exceptional players of all classes.

We are Defiance on Thrall. Defiance is a semi-hardcore guild. We run three hours two days a week, Tue/Thur (opt H Saturday Run) 9:00 P.M-11:59 P.M est(Tues is farm). We are also active with mythic plus keys, leveling/gearing alts, old content, etc., and just having a good time, for real, you won’t find a more laid back down to earth guild that pushes end game content. We are an adult guild, mostly age 20+ (some well above that, you know who you are!). We are looking for competitive, intelligent, and humble players who want to enjoy the game with like-minded individuals. Yes we want you to min/max and push yourself, but we are not, and do not want, elitist and do not care for a know-it-all types of players. We strive to maintain a drama-free environment with positive attitudes.

Bnet: AaronC#11555 (GM)

Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760 GM

We’re looking for more apps to fill out our roster

Pref some Mages but all good players are welcome

Were looking for new trials to join us

Def want some mages!!

Mages are Hawt

I know my mage is only 205 and i love how fire plays

And I do mean HAWT

MAGES COME ONE COME ALL…and maybe a rogue from the shadows?

Mages… HAWT mages

We are in need of DPS, were always looking for new recruits!

Mages are a super hawt commodity atm