Bnet: SpoiledRoten#1538
Discord: SpoiledRotten#5734

Recruitment:
We are currently recruiting exceptional players of the following class/spec:

Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Enhancement Shaman, and Rogue

Range DPS: Mage and Elemental Shaman

Healers: Exceptional Players

Off-spec dps/heals are always a plus!

We are always interested in talking with exceptional players of all classes.

About Us:

Defiance is a casual-core or semi-hardcore guild. We raid three hours three days a week. We are also active with mythic plus keys, leveling/gearing alts, old content, etc., and just having a good time. We have a group in the guild that does PvP also.

We are looking to grow as a community and not just raid. Most of our members play the game everyday and our main goal is to have fun and enjoy ourselves. We also like to push current content. Several of us have done the top 100 thing in previous content, we don't quit when encounters get tough, we review logs and our strat, make adjustments, and keep pushing.

We are an adult guild, mostly 20+ (some well above that, you know who you are!). We are looking for competitive, intelligent, and humble players who want to enjoy the game with like-minded individuals.

We are not, and do not want, elitist and do not care for a know-it-all types of players. We strive to maintain a drama-free environment with positive attitudes.

If you are interested or just have questions, add us on Bnet and/or Discord!
Bump. Good group of folks. Grad school keeps me from raiding any more but I miss it a ton with these guys.
Updates and a bump.
Any Rogues or DH's out there?
Still looking for dps and healers! Hit us up!
Looking for Off-Tank, DPS, and Heals.
LF Rogue, Hunter
Any room for a returning player who will be casual for a little while before hopefully leveling up and starting to raid again? Just started back but back in the day I was in We Might Be Giants and raided quite a lot. Primary is my resto Druid and my mage (frost or Fire).
11/01/2018 06:37 PMPosted by Belrawr
Any room for a returning player who will be casual for a little while before hopefully leveling up and starting to raid again? Just started back but back in the day I was in We Might Be Giants and raided quite a lot. Primary is my resto Druid and my mage (frost or Fire).

Sure, hit me or any Core raider up for an invite.
Updated recruitment needs and now 2/8 M.