[H] Death Knight LF Guild

Hey yall,

I am in need of a guild for long term play. My ideal guild would be a friendly group of players that enjoy playing together and do things outside of raiding together. I would prefer a group that raids twice a week and starts raiding around 7-8pm and ends around 10-11pm EST. I am capable of playing all three DK specs with a preference towards Unholy. I really enjoy M+ and would love to start pushing higher keys with a consistent group. I am currently 3/10 H and would really like to finish out this tier with AoTC. I can provide logs on request (Blood & Frost). Feel free to drop your copy/paste here or contact me @ Kynetik#5276(Discord).

Hey Kyneto we are currently recruiting, but our raid times are off by an hour from your preference.

Guild: Numinous

Realm: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM – 12AM EST.

(We occasionally extend our raid duration, but only if the entire raid comes to an agreement)

Current Progress: Castle Nathria 10/10 Normal | 4/10 Heroic

Currently Looking for:

Raid Team – Off Tank | Healer | Melee and Range DPS

Mythic+ Team – Accepting all classes and specializations for our Mythic+ teams.

About Us:

Numinous was formed in earlier February. Since then, we have grown with quality members. Our guild was created by experienced raiders who wanted to make a semi-hardcore-based guild that progressed into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. Our main goal is to keep that chill atmosphere inside raids and out. We strongly believe that if any progression is made in anger, It just isn’t worth it in the end. We also run high mythic+ keys and are currently developing a Mythic+ Team. Our guild is active in discord even when we are not doing guild activities.

Contact Information:

Battlenet-Tag: M05final#1114

[H][Thrall] Anxiety (2/10 M) LFM for core raid spots. Need a resto shaman + rdps, but we are also accepting any exceptional applicants. We raid 10 PM - 12:30 AM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays with alt runs on Sundays.

Discord: Blutide#9696
Btag: aediah#1355

Hope to hear from you soon!

Carried on kiljaeden horde is also interested in your services good knight. We have been together only a month and are 9/10 Heroic already. We started sire this week and have gotten him to 30%. Our raid days are Friday and Saturday at 9pm EST to midnight. Feel free to contact me if you are interested. Gorlock#7739 on discord or you can reply here.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! Refilling off of a broken roster. Will continue to run normal to gear exceptional applicants

10/10N (on Farm) 6/10H, I am 10/10H also the RL

Currently Recruiting. 195+

Healers: 3
Pref: Rsham / Hpal
(Flex Open)

RDPS: 3 (off spec heals Flex)
1 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS: 3
1 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open) ( off spec tank)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me

Hello there Kyneto

We’re a new guild on Illidan-Horde looking for more people to play the game with whether it’s Mythic+, old content or raiding. If something new is something that interests you please feel free to reach out

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Currently recruiting for a 10 man raid team.Possibly 15 man

Tanks: Monk, DH, DK, Warrior (In order)

Healers: We currently have 2 heals, but extras are always appreciated. And in case we ever want to extend past a 10 man raid group we will need you! Always welcome for mythic+ runs

Ranged DPS: Mage, Boomkin, Lock, Ele Shaman

Melee DPS: Warrior, DK, DH

We are also accepting members who want to hang out and chill or ones who are interested in mythic+ dungeons.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711

Hello Burnsey,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

Our guild is comprised of like-minded players interested in a mythic raiding environment. We also welcome anyone to join and watch our content as a means of improving themselves or simply to have a group of people they can rely on to down content or keys.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, and advancing content - all while maintaining a kind, laid back demeanor. We’re also intent on building a team that endures. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

Inquire about a link to our website which will provide quick links to our discord server, and application process. You can also check out our current roster to date with an in-depth easy to maneuver spreadsheet coded by Bruk-Limit that gives you a great idea of our member’s experience and current gear-set!

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

~Siddyy

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group.

We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ushtichondriustitled-tuesdayaotc-110m-lf-healsdps-m-prog-weekend-satsun-5-8-pst/889783

Hello Kyneto,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

Our guild is comprised of like-minded players interested in a mythic raiding environment. We also welcome anyone to join and watch our content as a means of improving themselves or simply to have a group of people they can rely on to down content or keys.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, and advancing content - all while maintaining a kind, laid back demeanor. We’re also intent on building a team that endures. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

Inquire about a link to our website which will provide quick links to our discord server, and application process. You can also check out our current roster to date with an in-depth easy to maneuver spreadsheet coded by Bruk-Limit that gives you a great idea of our member’s experience and current gear-set!

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

~Siddyy

Hey man, if you are still looking for a guild et me know! My guild is currently 9/10 Heroic and we raid T/Th from 8:15 - 11:15PM. I’ll add you on discord so we can chat :slight_smile:

Mandatory Copy Pasta below:
Shapes and Colors is a guild created by people who have been playing since BC. We are currently 9/10 heroic. Once we clear heroic we will begin attempting the early bosses within mythic. We are a very laid back group of people with a very active community, so if you are interested in pvp and mythic+ outside of raid time you will be able to find a group to play with.

We are currently looking for the following classes to fill out our team:

Balance Druid
MM Hunter
Unholy DK
Disc Priest
Resto Shaman
Shadow Priest
Raid Times:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:45 - 11:45pm EST

Requirements:
-Have discord
-Have a good attitude
-18+

If you are interested please send a message to one of the following people:

Guhlrok
Vojhin
Brandmoo
Kagemusha
Dasvlad
Note: We will be trialing all people who are interested just to make sure that we all get along. We are not going to ask for logs, but we will bring you into mythic + and our heroic raids to get a feeling of how we work as a group. Looking forward to meeting you all :slight_smile:

Hi there Kyneto!

If our raid times could work for you, check out Murloc Madness. We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!