(H) <Deans Disciples> 3/9 M 9/9H LFM DPS and Heals

<Deans Disciples> on Kil’Jaeden is a guild of close friends who finally decided to raid together after years apart. We are currently 3/9M and 9/9 H in BoD . We would like some more loyal and solid players to push us further towards our goal of getting CE each tier. Many of us have come from Top 10-150 guilds but have decided that hardcore isn’t the way for us. With dwindling numbers this expansions and guilds dying left and right, what better place to look than a solid foundation of loyal friends.

Class recruitment is currently open to any mythic experienced players:
Currently we are looking for strong Ranged DPS . If your class/spec isn’t listed here, don’t be discouraged, please add me anyway,! We are always looking for talented players. Friends and casual invites welcome.

Cult Meeting Times (Raid Times)
7-10pm Server (PST) on Tues/Thurs

Please reach out to the btag below.

Zabeeni#1766

Are you interested in joining the ranks as a loyal Disciple?

What are the duties of a loyal Disciple you might ask?

Doing your research on fights pleases the overlord

Understanding your class and how to use it to make fights easier pleases the overlord

Bringing consumables that aren’t provided by the overlord shows your appreciation for him which pleases the overlord

Showing up to raid 15 mins before raid start greatly pleases the overlord

The overlord is gracious in understanding of emergencies/planned absences, that said, letting the overlord know you can’t make it in advance pleases the overlord

We recommend chanting our overlord’s name on first time boss kills, this also pleases the overlord (It really doesn’t, it’s a little cringe honestly, but it is really funny to hear)

You might be asking yourself, "Well, that’s a lot to ask of me, but what does this great overlord do for me?"

The overlord sings praises to his raiders for good performance

The overlord will answer your cries for help and guide you to the light (Log analysis)

The overlord will fearlessly lead you to victory

The overlord will do M+ keys with you

Now after reading all that, you might be thinking, "This sounds like a cult."
As our lord teacheth us, everything in life is 50/50, so why not play the odds.

"Ok, this guy is crazy, I’m closing this post out"
Don’t do it. We are really just a bunch of over 20 something year-olds that enjoy a good time and raiding. If you like a laid back environment, this cult, err, guild is the right place for you.

We are still LFM! :slight_smile:

Update: We are still in need of a couple range dps! Vomitory#1138 Zabeeni#1766

Still looking for a few more ranged dps. New raid starts Tuesday

still looking for more ranged dps for raid start tomorrow

still looking for more ranged dps

updated kill progress. still looking for more dps

Cough Not a bumb Cough :rofl: