[H] <Daydreamers> 10/12H Recruiting DPS! Out of guild raiders welcome

we work hard but play even harder

1 Like

The guild’s full of quite literally some of the best people I’ve met. It’s a great environment - not much else I can say, honestly. I just love the peeps in the guild.

2 Likes

We have a man with a mustache named Tim.

2 Likes

Also, a helpful reminder that while we accept and adore super cool new guild members, we also totally accept and sort of adore almost as cool non-guildies to the team!

1 Like

If you looking for True love watch The Princess Bride! If you looking for Fun People to to do WoW things with then Join Daydreamers! we have a fountain of Folly Jollys and Hotch Cotch Coo

1 Like

We offer heroic raiding, drunken coms and a small bit of insanity. Come for the loot stay for the friends and because they locked the asylum door on the way in.

This guild is why my sub is still active. Better ingredients, better people, papa Daydreamers.

Still lookin for more, and now with twice the dreaminess!

Less day though… seriously it gets dark so early now… but that’s no biggie, we all know it’s the dream part all the fun comes from :smiley:

Hmm, I have a character or two I’d be interested in doing stuff on. Will be in contact soon!

2 Likes

Oi, join this raid so I don’t have to try so hard. Good group of people.

1 Like

chants
join us, join us.

1 Like

:woman_mage: Come forth and fight with us! We have the sparkly heals and everything.

2 Likes

Great group of folks. Come join us all in raiding N’zoth and slapping the old god back down where he belongs! Then continue to join us in Shadowlands as we raid a bunch of undead dudes.

It’ll be great, we can kill them, and then kill them again and again and again… The realm of the living was merely a set back

3 Likes

So Shadowlands is basically one big ol’ grave robbing expansion? This is gonna be great!

I am very proud of this guild and how far we’ve come since I started it in Legion! We can only move forward and improve <3

1 Like

Still looking for more goblins especially, btw! come help convince the rest of these mooks to race change to the clearly superior option!

We’ve picked up a couple new folks over the past couple of days. Why don’t you join us, and maybe I’ll be talking about you in my next bump? You know you wanna.

1 Like

I am super interested about possibly joining. I really really wanna do M+ and get in some achievements along the way, dipping back into raiding since I’ve had my wrist restored from surgery is also something I would like to do. :smiley:

1 Like

Feel free to hit me up! I’d be happy to discuss joining with ya.

Sent you a friend request yesterday to get some more info, sounds like a really promising opportunity. Same name as the avatar, if you see it. Thanks!

2 Likes