[H] Date Auction Event

Well folks, it’s officially cuffing season, and love is in the air. Don’t be left out!
For all of you singles out there, we will be having a date auction featuring the horde’s most eligible bachelors and bachelorettes!

Come on down and bid to win a date with one of our lovely auctionees, or even volunteer to be auctioned off yourself! Lohkawas and Ette will be serving refreshments to get your courage up, and winners will get to attend a follow-up event with their date.

It’s cold out there this time of year, so heat things up by snagging a hot date at the auction! Hope to see ya there!

Date: Saturday February 23rd
Time:8pm server time

2 Likes

my flyer says alliance!

Hoardies need love too!

1 Like

Now, Now! No need to fight over Love… uh… .oh, who am I kidding, how many wars have started because of love.

2 Likes

I would love to sign up as a female auctionees if there is any slots open. The 1st one I went to was so much fun!

2 Likes

Great, we’ll add your name to the list!

My daggers want a date with everyone in the horde.

1 Like

Still looking for volunteers to be auctioned off, especially of the male persuasion. Come on guys, don’t be shy! Volunteer here or in the Horde RP discord and I’ll add you to the roster!

1 Like

Bahka will be happy to offer herself up for Auctioning. If I get auctioned off to alliance I hope and pray to Earth Mother it ain’t no grome!! Those gnomes with daggers might get stepped or stomped under my big ol hooves.

2 Likes

Ok, we’ll get you added to the list. I agree, being auctioned off to a gnome would be my worst nightmare too. Not to worry, this auction will be horde only, as the alliance already has their own date auction (which we really didn’t wanna be invited to anyway, so there!).

1 Like

Now that the alliance have been sold… uh, auctioned, it is the Horde’s turn. Still need some brave volunteers to put themselves on the stand, and the rest of you come out and enjoy the fun, bid on someone, and get liquored up by your favorite bartenders. Saturday night is just around the corner!

2 Likes

Just a reminder this event is tonight! 8pm in the Royal Exchange in Silvermoon city!

1 Like