[H] <Damage Theory> 2day Mythic Progression

Damage Theory is a two day, mythic progression guild seeking players who desire to learn, improve at, and overcome challenging content on a short, efficient raid schedule.

We offer a proven guild structure with a leadership style that is one of a kind and incredibly successful in helping push our team to be the best it can be without ever sacrificing the enjoyment of the game.

For examples of our success, here is our very first raid tier as a guild. This was on a 5 hour per week schedule and we were performing well above average on a majority of our later progression once we got a bit more established as a guild, looking to continue that pace moving into 9.2 / 10.0
https://progstats.io/details/us/hyjal/555889-Take-on-Me/all/26-castle-nathria

Raid Schedule

Wednesday 7:00pm PST - 10:00pm PST

Thursday 7:00pm PST - 10:00pm PST

​

Applicant/Raider Expectations

A determined progression based mindset that is complimented by a consistent gameplay style and a positive attitude that is open to constructive feedback and working alongside other engaged players of the game is what we require of the members of our team.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

​

Contact Info

If you are interested in joining our raid team send us a message on discord!

​

Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

2 Likes

Recruitment Open. Optional Raids happening every week until 9.2 as we reform and bring in new members.

This guy rescued my family from a burning building, and taught me how to world of warcraft well. he’s also handsome, charming, and most importantly a good raid leader.

stoked to be making a comeback with this group after a great push in 9.0!

Good group of people, great raid leader that makes an effort to make good use of your time.

Recruiting

Solid group of folks. Excited for round two and you should be too!

love these guys

Recruiting