[H] <Dad Bod> Heroic AOTC Guild Recruiting

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including raiding, pushing m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.

The attendance bug is biting and we’re looking for people who still want to be active and participate in activities. WoW is still a lot of fun if you have a great group of people to enjoy it with!

We are looking for any classes or roles at this point, as we have members that are flexible and can swap to different roles as needed to fill the needs. We also look for flexible people able to do the same, but it’s certainly not a requirement. We aren’t sticklers on class choice - we want our members to have a great time playing the character they enjoy the most.

Our raid nights are Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time and we have a good group or two that push 10-15 m+ keys throughout the week as well. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:

Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661 (best option for quick response)

Not sure why it defaulted me to my shaman alt, but this my main character if anyone felt the need to respond in game.

Rock that Dad Bod!

Still looking for good folks who just want to enjoy the game together!

Great group of peeps amd fun to raid with!

I love these guys!

Running a fun run Heroic BoD this week starting Wed 10pm eastern!

Come and join the ORIGINAL Dad Bod guild - always imitated, never duplicated!

Knocking out heroic CoS tonight!

Come join us and get ready for some heroic raiding in 8.2!

Coooooommmmeeeee and get it!

Currently looking for a few more melee dps, roster is looking great for 8.2!

Still looking for a few melee dps! Open to all though, let’s talk.

8.2 should be fun, let’s gooooo