[H] <Creeping Doom> 12/12H 10/12M Reforming For SL 6:30-10 PM server (7:30-11PM Eastern) Tues/Thurs

Who We Are

We are a guild run by real life friends who like to strike a balance between competitive raiding without having an elitest mindset; while also understanding people have lives and responsibilities outside of WoW.

What We’re Looking For

We are actively looking for all roles/specs for the upcoming expansion. We are looking for new members who are eager to push cutting edge in Shadowlands and will have prior mythic raiding experience to accomplish this.

What Raiding With Us Is Like

We are a laid back guild, but take raid time seriously. We enjoy banter to a certain extent that it isn’t interfering with progression or causing wipes. We expect people to know new fights before raid, and research and practice their spec/class to be prepared for those new bosses. We are looking for folks who are open to listening to constructive criticism in order to improve for the betterment of themselves and the raid.

Raid Times

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 6:30-10 PM server (7:30-11PM Eastern).

Who to Contact

Vellinis#1671
Trave#11346
sirzero000#1485

I added y’all to chat yesterday. Tag was Timmytomma. Just posting here in case you didn’t see my add. Hope yo hear from you

Hey there, I shot you a message on Bnet, talk to you soon.

Hi! Added you all. Would love to talk more about joining your guild.