[H] <Cow Udders Need Tugging> - 5/10M - Tues/Wed 7:45 to 11pm EST - LF DPS + Heals

We are an active, social guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 4 years. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild which means we like to have fun but take raiding seriously. If you are looking for a group that progresses through mythic as well as cultivates a community this is a place for you. When not raiding, we run M+ and hunt for achievements.

Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:45pm - 11pm ET. Alt nights Thursday and Sunday

Requirements
A good attitude and a desire to continuously improve. You are knowledgeable of your class/spec and can do better based on analytics. You show up to raid on time, with knowledge of the fights and consumables on hand. 90% attendance for our raid nights and communication about missed raid days. We understand real life happens.

We bring 2 trials a week to our Mythic raid both nights
High Priority Needs
Holy Pally + Disc Priest

Medium Priority Needs
-Mage
-Rogue
-Warlock
-Balance Druid

Don’t see your class/spec on there? All exceptional players will be considered. Don’t be afraid to reach out. No toxicity or egos wanted

Discord: https://discord.gg/QyFWrNZzuz
Alisa#1430 (2nd in Command)
Divaelf#1805 (Guild Master)

5 Likes

Galbos stream is super good…

its bad, i hate his face

come do big damage make numbers go brrrrr

2 Likes

Leveling a Frost mage on BH … looking for a group to joke around with and M+, plus your raid times are right up my alley. I’d like to join your group of banditos. Sulgren#1551 if your interested.

5/10 pushing painsmith p3 lets get those DPS and Heals we go Brrrrrrr