[H] <Contaminated> | 9/9H 1/9M | LF DPS n Heals

Contaminated US-Dalaran

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

Progress:
9/9H 1/9M BoD, 5/8M Uldir

We are raiding Tues/Wed/Thurs for a few weeks to get heroic out of the way and then will cut down to Tues/Thurs mythic only raiding. I am looking for players that are skilled with more than one class/spec, I expect everyone to have an alt that can be brought in depending on composition. I am looking for people who enjoy raiding, mythic+, people who are able to show up on time, patient, can pay attention to instructions, and always trying to improve themselves. If you are interested in joining us, please feel free to send me a friend request and introduce yourself and let me know why you would be a good addition.

We also have a weekend group that runs from 3pm-6pm Sat/Sun that is less progressive and more just fun but it is 4/9H and is open to people who may still need gear and stuff before joining our core group.

We are a semi-hardcore chill group of friends trying to push ourselves as far as we can go and are looking for people that have the same mindset.

Tues/Wed/Thur 9pm-12am first 3-4 weeks
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am after
Sat/Sun 3pm-6pm

Recruiting all classes.

Contacts:
Superdave#1397
Nim#11144

5 Likes

awesome guild been doing normal runs with them, they rock :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love this guild! They’re like my second family and some really awesome and good players here.

2 Likes

This guild is great to be in, especially if you’re aiming to always improve your stats, Our raid leader is very concise and creates a great raiding experience. The members in this guild excel at their specs, and have a plethora of knowledge to contribute. It is easy to group up with people for mythic+ dungeons, a lot of members are on usually throughout the day and night. I enjoy being a part of Contaminated, we really work hard together and are always progressing!

1 Like

Sick guild

1 Like

Hey, if you want to get some stuff fun and have some done, play with these folks. I can’t be here, but they will love you. I will love you. Do it.

2 Likes

I strongly recommend this guild , the people are amazing and the warriors are insane

1 Like

It’s okay here I guess

1 Like

Come join our contaminated team!

1 Like

Congrats to the guild for getting AOTC last night! Well Done!

1 Like

We are still accepting applications for excellent players to fill out our mythic raid team.

BTW, we also run an alt normal/heroic raid sat/sun @ 3-6 pm est.

1 Like