(H) <<Conflicted>> 6/8H 5/9M Weekday group LFM!

<Conflicted> is looking for more veteran players to join our ranks!

EP - 6/8H
BoD - 5/9M, 9/9H, 2/2H

Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7pm-10pm PST.

Conflicted is not just a guild. We’re a group of friends that have met in real life and in the game, who have come together to achieve our goals in game that includes raiding AOTC and Cutting Edge content. In the past, players within both groups have raided as high as top 20 US from different expansions. Due to different paths of life, our raiders have had to either swap to weekend raiding or reduce their hours raiding each week which is why we sport 6 hour raid week.

The guild’s primary focus is to progress into having two cutting edge raid groups in the upcoming 8.2 tier. We are currently recruiting players who not only love the game, but execute it to a high level.

When looking to join our guild we require that you have current logs as of 8.1.5 and knowledge of the mythic encounters that we’re currently progressing on. Both raid groups have a two week trial period that we require 100% attendance. Our players all enjoy themselves, but know how to buckle down during progression. Executing mechanics is much more important to us than orange numbers in Warcraftlogs.

We are a fun group to be around and hang out with. We’re always willing to go the extra mile for a guild member, and we enjoy pushing ourselves on raids. That’s what drives us, is the community that makes this guild great. Currently we have over 50 active members and that number grows daily.

If you’re interested and stayed with us to this point, we’d love to talk with you. Currently Conflicted is recruiting the following:

Weekdays - (Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10pm PST)

Shadow Priest

Destro/Affliction Warlock

Boomkin

MM Hunter

Bm Hunter

Frost Mage
Assassination/Outlaw Rogue

We may be recruiting for specific needs, but if you like what you see here we’d love to chat with you. We’re always recruiting players with exceptional logs and attitude.

If interested, you can get ahold of our leadership by the following:

Bnet - Glorybear#1689 Co-gm/Head Recruitment Officer

Discord - Glorybear69#1865

Bnet - Shamel#11827 Gm/Raid Leader (Weekdays)

Discord - shamel#8743

Thank you for your time, and we look forward to speaking with you!

1 Like

come join the awesome community and make friends the will last for years!

Weekday group needs some of those juicy rdps. Come join us for M+, PVP, Achievement / Mount farming, and ofc Mythic progression. :slight_smile:

Bump for the homies

come be part of a massive growing community and make some awesome friends!

Let’s make Conflicted great again!

EaT mOr ChIkIn

Papabear, I dont wanna go to work today! :,(

Sunncta and Bakaw want to apply for weekend Raid. Sunflowerr#1524. We’ll server change. warcraftlogs azralon sunncta

Thanks for the add! Gliroot said he’d spoken with you this morning. I look forward to meeting both of you!

Still looking for rocking dps for weekends!

hit me up if your interested

I hear you need an unholy dk glory? Got you fam

Shadow priests only bro

still lfm for weekday and weekend raid cores

could really use a frost mage and shadow priest on the team!

3x searing dialogue seems good bro. Thoughts?

full group of DH and druids will kill OP

Come kill bosses with us!

i like seeing frost mages, and a warrior and spriests in a raid core