[H] <Conclude> (Barthilas) NZ based raiding and RBG guild, LF DPS

CONCLUDE (Barthilas): NZ based Raiding Guild (2/10m CN) + RBG/pvp.

Conclude are a New Zealand based, early (6-9pm ST) Raiding Guild.
We strive for steady progression while also not forgetting that people have a real life, and have a solid core of experienced and mature players. We have also recently branched out into building a decent RBG/pvp team.

We have had players step out due to real life commitments, and are now looking for a couple of competent dps to flesh out our mythic team. We are continuing with mythic prog where we can, with the ultimate focus being to gel as a team and prepare for 9.1 content.

While we are semi-casual, every player is expected to put effort into completing weekly content, and you would be expected to be prepared for each raid night with mechanic/class knowledge and consumables ready to go.

MYTHIC RAID RECRUITING: (WED/THUR 6pm ST - 9pm ST)
Preference for: WW Monk, Warlock, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, Mage.
Any competent dps are welcome to apply, we are more focused on the player over a particular class. A DPS with a viable healing off-spec would also be welcome.
Currently full on healers and tanks.

CASUAL RAID RECRUITING: (SUN 6pm ST - 8.30pm ST)
All players considered.

RBG TEAM RECRUITING: (MON 6pm ST - 9pm ST)
Rogue.
However any dedicated player with a keen interest in pvp is welcome to apply.

Conclude has an active base of players running M+ and arena all week.
We also have a large social side to the guild. This includes occasional guild meet-ups for those that are interested.

Feel free to ask questions here or add one of us in game for a chat.
Lok’Tar Ogar!

Morph (Morph#11497), Shak (Dmak#11262)

2 Likes

Great guild, good banter

Highly recommend

Bump! Still looking for Ranged dps :slight_smile:

11/10 these blokes spread real wide and real good on mythic Ra-den
Would recommend.

Yeet yourself into this guild. Total pog

1 Like

You get out of here Selzu you got yoten out of the guild like a year ago …

Cant even spell my name right

o m e g a L U L

Jad, you need to spread more sensually and not hold grudges.

Ra-den is dead! Edited to update progress

I am getting paid to bump this thread to top.

NZ Based! im 12/12 Normal and 10/12 Hero and intrested in joining as DPS, im also based on Nargrand, so if i join do i need to change server?

only really looking at Hero raids at this stage, ilvl469 Fury, but will look at tanking for shadowlands… :slight_smile:

Hi I’m also NZ based but new player. I would like to learn how to do raids and dungeons. Is your guild a good place for me?

Hey Ironhoof,
You are welcome to join the guild as a social player, but you would need to transfer to our server.
If you are interested send me a btag friend request and we can have a chat :slight_smile:
Morph#11497

Hey Syraelie,
We have had some new people in the past and we have players that are willing to help out with things like dungeons, but we don’t have any specific activities as such for new players. But we are always willing to answer any questions you might have, and quite social on discord, so new people tend to get more out of the guild the more effort they put in, if that makes sense? Is your character on Barthilas server?

Please take back of what you said about being a great guild.

I was in a party with 2 members of this guild and i was kicked for pulling early even do i did top dps and wrecked it all.

link is below.

Make the right adjustments to these guys their alts and mains… (these guys are alts.

Lilsnack and rvkboom.

I have links if anyone interested in seeing them please feel free to message me.

Hey is this guild still around, me and a mate are looking to find a NZ friendly raid guild Blizz acc Budda330#6374