Tank Healer DPS looking for a home

Hi!!
We are 3 friends (tank heals and dps) looking for a guild to join before Shadowlands drops. We started back after a 3 year hiatus (mid BFA) and are now running Mythic +16 ready for raids. We raided Heroic MoP and would love to raid again in Shadowlands. Looking to start with some BFA content ASAP.
Super easy going and like a chat but are keen to contribute to progression in a committed group.
Cheers!

Oops, posted on an alt - this is my main

I’m not even going to pretend we’re up to snuff, but we started a guild, Guildy as Charged on Nagrand/Cael we’re working now as most of our group is new/returning. My goal that the few people here agree with is we want to dive in and grind for AOTC, bit we need bodies. If you’re willing to give us a shot reach out and you can see how you mesh in disc, and what keys we’re working on. If nothing else, come have a chat and we’ll see if it’s worth it for you.

Discord: HatterJ#2602

Hey guys, we may be a good fit for you. Our raid times are normally Wed + Thur 6PM ST - 8.30PM ST. Looking for competent raiders for SL.
At the moment we are on a bit of a break and just doing an optional heroic clear every Sunday.
If that suits hit me up in game for a chat.
Cheers, Morph (Morph#11497)

Hey mate, we’re always on the look out for skilled players to join us for Shadowlands. Have a look below and reach out if we sounds like a good fit!

Guild Name: Of Cabbages and Kings
Faction: Horde
Server: Barthilas
Raid Times: Sun/Mon 830-1030 SVT

Of Cabbages and Kings is looking to build its member base in the lead up to Shadowlands. We are an older group and predominantly from the Aus east coast. Discord based we are looking to build a small (15-16 people) norm/heroic raid team for Shadowlands and perhaps some late BFA raiding. Raiding will be twice a week, schedule Sunday and Monday 830 - 1030 svt. We also enjoy a mix of dungeons, M+, achievements and occasional pvp.

At this stage we are looking to recruit the right people to get the right team fit. We are looking for active players to fill our m+ roles and possibly do some late BFA raiding. All classes/ roles will be considered.

Non max lvl applicants also welcome as we are predominantly building for SL.

If interested please contact Priaris in game or hit me up on discord: Arystyn#5160

Did you guys find a home in the end?? If not, feel free to hit me up for a chat: Aeaa#1101 on BNet and Discord.

Hello we are looking for a few more to join us for raids and key push. we are all pretty active still in this dying xpac. We raid tuesday and thurs starting at 5pm pst.
Xen#1370