[H]<Clinical> 5/8M! UPDATED RECRUITMENT!

ABOUT <Clinical>-
We are newly formed from a group of about 10 friends who have raided mythic together for years now, we have multiple cutting edge achievements and as such are looking for raiders who want to take raiding a little more seriously while still having a life, If you are new to the mythic scene don't be afraid to reach out as all it takes is the right attitude and a willingness to learn/better yourself!

In short we want to make the most of our time in raid with mature people in a structured environment who can have a laugh but who also want to and have the ability to get things done.

RAID TIMES-
Wednesday- 8pm-11pm
Thursday- 8pm-11pm
Sunday- 8pm-11pm (Optional casual/alt/norm night)

RECRUITMENT NEEDS-
TANK- LOW
HEALERS- LOW
MDPS- LOW
RDPS- LOW

Casuals welcome! We run m+ and have a few decent arena players in guild so if raiding isn't your bag you're still welcome to join the community

If you have read this far thanks for your time, if you have any questions at all please btag myself or simply msg someone from the guild.

Thanks again

klaws#1748
1 Like
Bump guys need a few more :). Give myself or Buff a whisper for a chat!

With a few pugs got to H Zul at 5% 1st week!

c3lls#1545
Bump

If a few healers and exceptional DPS!
Bump still looking for a few healers
6/8H now
7/8H still need a few healers & lock/hunter/ww monk
Bump
Bump LF x1 Tank & a few dps :)
now 8/8H
Bump need a Tank & afew dps
Bump still need 1x Tank 1x Rsham & a few dps spots
Bump 2/8M Still looking for a tank
DPS spots have opened up on our team looking for high parsing/mechanic dodging people :)

Currently considering- DK, ROGUE, MAGE OR HUNTER

as always if youre good at what you do hit us up anyways cheers!
Bump
Bump 3/8
Bump

Bump

LF tank & a few dps!

Vectis dead, We still have 3ish core spots left! Get in touch with me if you want a trial.

Bump - Multiple DPS spots open! hit us up!

5/8M! Recruiting Strong Dps