[H] Classic Guild LF Members - Whitemane

Hello!

We represent a planned guild in classic wow made from members of current or past groups in the game. Most of us have active accounts and raid through mythic difficulty, some are returning to enjoy the re-occurrence of the game experience. We are made up of members 25-35 years old who have played wow together for years.

We are currently anchored to the Whitemane PVP server.

Please notice we have not listed our guild name. This is important since

1. We don’t want to post potential as an offering to others attempting to steal a name.
  2. We haven’t finalized the decision.

Silver for a charter will not be hard to come by if you have a number of people contributing.

The intention of the group is to build a community of varying interests, which is representative of the game. We have a number of people leveling form day 1 running dungeon and group strategies and people leveling from day 1 solo. We have some people starting the first weekend since they couldn’t justify or get time off. An 80/20 minimum mindset is required. 80% effort toward self progression, 20% effort toward overall group progression. Toss some extra trade-skill items in the bank, or, help a raid support character run a dungeon. Simple things.

In total, we have ~27 recruited.

We plan on raiding when players are ready, assuming this will occur around a month as a guild effort. There will always be no-lifers who play 120 hours the first week trying to beat method in their claimed 7 days to 60 and all raid bosses down … we don’t expect or want to ride that boat. Instead, we’re targeting middle-of-the-pack group progression, with a target around a month to begin upper tier group content. Our intention is not to block people who level faster pugging raids.

As a first week benefit, we are requiring recruits fill out a survey telling us of their planned play time (for the first week) and expectation from the game in-time. This includes ‘do you wish to raid when the guild is ready’ and ‘what race/class will you be playing’ type questions. We will compile this in the coming week to help suggest invites for guild groups for launch the first week.

We are cognizant of the fact level 60 doesn’t have the same implication in classic that 120 does on live. A character is useless without gear and smart talents that benefit a group. Multiple true shot hunters? Pointless! Stack moonkin auras? Wont help!! Classic is a much more rigid class identify environment. Keep that in mind when leveling, small investments in the right dungeons or quests will really help the group ramp as we get into dungeons or raids later on. Picked up some linen? Toss it to a tailor to help with skill and maybe get a bag in return. Thus is the point of this effort.

Our stance is this is a re-emerging social environment, economy, on a new server. Take time to enjoy or appreciate it. That’s the point. There is plenty of time here to generate relationships and raid teams and that cant be the focus at start. The roster may even need to be worked a bit by people gearing alts before we really start raiding since there are much harder spec requirements in classic, and swapping talents is expensive ! Specially’ at the start.

If you’d be interested in discussing the group, let me know. I can hop on discord to chat whenever. Post your btag here or send me a request and i’ll be in touch.

btag: wizardanim#1916

Bump. Really loving the support for classic, going to be great.

Bump, still expanding!

do you have planned raid times yet? im looking for a guild but everyone seems to be raiding until midnight (eastern) and that’s a no go for me.

We have a lot of PST/CST currently.

Raid times are theorized to be sunday monday from 6-9PST. But the day is of week is somewhat in the air.

That would push to your 9-12 EST so might be tight. If youd still like to consider just let me know.

Also, still recruiting. Have some groups setup and guild name is decided. Looking to fill out more. One pontential tank position available as well as healer/dps roles.

Bump we are still looking for like minded people for possible group leveling and dungeon groups. We strive to get the best experience there is!

Any questions feel free to contact commit
wizardanim#1916 or me sinhero#1777 with any questions or interest! In any situation we will meet in azeroth! Have a good day! And thanks for checking us out!

Three days! If you need a launch group and/or want to discuss further roles on Whitemane for classic let us know.

We use discord, and if you are interested in a key or pickup raid before clasic launch add me @wizardanim#1916 and i can send an invite.

10-15 m+ capable people or heroic EP. Heroic clear sunday night, keys whenever.

People are taking different strategies to level, we have two formed groups at lauch, many solo people who will trickle in after work Monday, and some looking to start later in the week. Lots to discuss!

1 Like

Updated info with ages and member count. We had some younger applicants who seemed to not match very well.

Still looking to add more members for launch!! Can discuss in discord today or tomorrow. Two days to go!

Light on warlocks but are still recruitng other classes! Be mindful of the 16 dot cap on classic bosses. We have two main warlocks, one with an intention of raiding in a month.

Let me know and we can touch base before tomorrow!