[H]<Cinders> Looking for Raiders!

Still looking for more raiders! DPS especially!

Any DPS class you’re wanting above the rest? I’ve got a few of your listed classes on Horde, though they aren’t currently capped. I could start working on one though.

Hi Celesande,

MM | BM Hunter / Spriest / Frost mage will be our top choice. But we would like you to enjoy and be comfortable with the class you play. =)

There’s enjoyment to be had in pretty much every class. Out of the 3 you mentioned, I’ve got a Frost Mage closest at 114. Shouldn’t take long to cap and start gearing her. My btag is Dasaed#1945, hope to hear from you soon!

Sounds great! Just added you on bnet. =)

LFM raiders! Need dps. Also room for flex heals/tanks. Come check us out!

Hey, newly capped mage with raiding exp from multiple xpacks and familiar with my class. Just came back this Friday to WoW looking to xfer off my connected server as i dont really care for that new perk i guess lol and get into some pve , raid times seem ideal for my life set up. Obviously need some gearing time but shouldnt be long. If you are still looking

Hi Atic,

We are still looking for more dps!! Would love to talk to you more. Feel free to add me on bnet - Avarie#11720

Still looking for more raiders!

Still looking for more peeps for the team!! Dps / Healer Flex would be ideal. =D

Hello,

We are still looking for more people for the raid team. Here is the list below of what needs to be filled. Even if your class/spec is not listed below, don’t hesitate to message us about the guild and joining the raid team. We will make exceptions to anyone who can perform their class well.

DEATH KNIGHT : Frost / UH
DEMON HUNTER : Havoc
DRUID : Balance / Resto
HUNTER : MM / BM
MAGE : FULL
MONK : FULL
PALADIN : Retribution
PRIEST : Holy / Shadow
ROGUE : Assassin / Outlaw
SHAMAN : Elemental
WARLOCK : FULL
WARRIOR : Arms / Fury

Looking for a couple more raiders! Flex DPS/Heal or DPS/Tank is ideal!

Hi, I’m a 409 equipped and 412 windwalker monk and I would like to join the guild for some PvE. The raid times are ideal for me. I’ve raided heroic since Tomb of Sargeras and I would love to join, yet I’m not sure if you guys need monks. Either way if your interested I would be ready to join.

Alliance toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/dalaran/ammerosa

Still looking for more raiders for the raid team. Would love people be able to flex dps / heal or dps / tank.

Looking for healers and dps for the raid team!! Come check us out! =)

Well the years start coming and they don’t stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn’t make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do, so much to see
So what’s wrong with taking the back streets?
You’ll never know if you don’t go
You’ll never shine if you don’t glow

418 Outlaw/Sin rogue. I have a 120 lock and monk. I really like running mythic+ too

Hi Bwonte,

Sounds great! Feel free to add me on bnet : Avarie#11720

Still looking to add more members to our raid team! Come check us out!

Hey are you guys still looking for guild members or raiders? I’m 427 Affliction warlock (demo for mythic+ most times) Im doin +10 keys and have every Aotc for the last 2 expansions. Right now im at 7/8 N TEP & 1/8 H. Just hit me up on my battletag : matthewks#1558