[H]<Cinders> Looking for Raiders!

Overview

Cinders is currently recruiting raiders to progress through Heroic Eternal Palace. We raid on Saturdays and Sundays from 8-11 pm server time (EST), and you can view our current progress on Raider IO.

Available Positions
We aim to fill the following positions:
Ranged DPS - elemental shaman, balance druid, hunter, shadow priest
Melee DPS - ret, rogue, dk
Healers - druid, priest, monk, shaman
Tanks - no main tank positions available (flex tanks desired, though)
Flex - priest, druid, monk, paladin

Please feel free to contact us and inquire about available positions, even if your class is not listed above. We have no formal ilvl requirement for joining the guild, but we expect raiders to be at an appropriate ilvl for current content (this is generally not a problem given the many opportunities for gear outside of raid content). All new recruits will be considered trial members until they have a chance to raid with the guild. After this guild leadership will discuss promoting recruits to a core raider position.

Raider expectations
We expect raiders to be able to communicate in Discord and require that everyone install Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs.

If interested drop by our discord (link at end of post) and speak to one of our officers: Lalli, JurMajesty, Vendilion, or Raptar. You can also just send a message to anyone from the guild in-game and they can put you in contact with an officer (if one is currently online). All officer characters are also listed on the guild Raider IO page.

Thanks for dropping by!

Links
Cinders’ Raider IO - https://raider.io/guilds/us/dalaran/Cinders
Cinders’ Discord - https://discord.gg/mEde6NM

1 Like

Hey,

Be sure to check us out!!! We got cookie and a great community!! =D

We’re still looking for new people for our raid team!! See list below. If your class / spec isn’t listed below, don’t hesitant to message us about to learn more about Cinders!! We’re here to answer any questions you have about raiding with us.

DEATH KNIGHT : Frost / UH
DEMON HUNTER : Havoc
DRUID : Resto
HUNTER : Open
MAGE : Open
MONK : Open
PALADIN : Ret
PRIEST : Open
ROGUE : Open
SHAMAN : Ele
WARLOCK : Closed
WARRIOR : ARMS / FURY

Moar cookies please!!

Hello, I have been away from the Game since the MoP days but I decided to come back and look for a guild and saw this advertisement and the raid times fit perfectly with my schedule and would defiantly love to join your guild to do mythic dungeons and raid on this rogue. I do not have much raiding experience for this expansion but have alot of raiding experience from other expansions from MoP and prior, would love to chat more my BTAG is Riven#1729, hope to talk to you soon!

Hi Bladesong,

I just added you on Bnet right now. I would love to chat with you more about joining our guild. Feel free to join our discord or msg me in game.

https://discord.gg/mEde6NM

Definitely interested, I have been raiding off and on since BC. The schedule fits me very nicely. I have a monk, pally, druid, and lock that could fit any role (so could help with mythic +). My BTag is Aldoll#1398. Send me a request and we can talk further. Thanks

Hey Dreat,

That’s awesome!! I sent a request on Bnet. Hope to talk to you soon!

Still recruiting by the way! Come check us out!

We’re still looking for more people!!

Still looking for people below:

DEATH KNIGHT : Frost / Unholy
HUNTER : Open
MAGE : Frost
MONK : Windwalker / Mistweaver
PALADIN : Ret
PRIEST : Holy / Shadow
ROGUE : Open
SHAMAN : Ele
WARLOCK : Closed
WARRIOR : ARMS / FURY

We’re still looking for people for the raid team. We have a great community and love to raid. Check us out, and feel free to message any one of us in game about our guild. =)

I have a MW Monk on Dalaran, just moved him and switched to Horde. He is about 411. Hit me up so we can chat. Pattersj#1418. Thank you.

Hey Jpsevmonk,

I just added ya on bnet!! Looking forward chatting with you soon!!

New member of the guild here - can confirm this is a great, friendly guild with skilled players! I highly recommend!

We’re still looking for more people for the raid team. Need heals / dps!! =)

We’re looking for more DPS for our raid team. Tanks / Healers are welcome to join us too!! =)

DEATH KNIGHT : Frost / Unholy
HUNTER : MM / BM
MAGE : Frost
MONK : Windwalker / Mistweaver
PALADIN : Retribution
PRIEST : Holy / Shadow
ROGUE : Assassin
SHAMAN : Elemental
WARLOCK : Destruction
WARRIOR : Arms / Fury

Still looking for more raiders! DPS especially!

Any DPS class you’re wanting above the rest? I’ve got a few of your listed classes on Horde, though they aren’t currently capped. I could start working on one though.

Hi Celesande,

MM | BM Hunter / Spriest / Frost mage will be our top choice. But we would like you to enjoy and be comfortable with the class you play. =)