[H][Stalagg-PvP] <Cerberus> Hardcore PvE - Tues/ Wed 7:30PM - 11:00PM (EST)

Parses and ranking: https: //classic. warcraftlogs .com/guild/rankings/476674/latest/ (remove spaces)

Currently recruiting skilled Resto Shamans

While wanting to relive past heroism’s at a competitive level, the goal of the guild is to progress at a pace that suits the core of the guild. With only two days in our raid week, the core of the guild will be held to high expectations to maximize the time we spend in raid. These two raid nights will have minimal downtime and minimal tolerance for repeated poor performance and coming to raid unprepared. Ideally, we seek to recruit the top 1% of skilled players who no longer wish to commit to a 4+ night per week raiding schedule.

Off nights are to be spent farming consumes, gold, pre-raid BiS, 20 man’s, and, of course, doing other things you love/need to do. The last thing we want is to burn out our core and, with a more intense raiding schedule, farming consumes, gold, and pre-raid BiS can be very volatile to the turn over rate of players.

Maturity and respect is very important. Drama of any kind will not tolerated.

Leaders of Cerberus have countless hours, accumulating to years, of leadership experience throughout Classic WoW, private servers, retail WoW and other games and MMO’s.

Raid nights will be:

• Tuesday and Wednesday evenings at 8:00PM - 11:00PM (EST)

• Invites will begin 30 minutes prior to raid to ensure we start AT 8:00PM SHARP!

Loot System:

• Loot Council

Our Goal:

• To progress at a competitive level, on a casual schedule, in a hardcore and mature raiding environment.

Requirements:

• 18+ years of age (some exceptions apply for mature/outstanding players)

• Minimum of 87.5% raid attendance (~8 raids a month - 1 missed raid per month AT MOST)

• Showing up to raid on time and prepared for encounters being executed that day (including proper add-ons, consumes, etc)

Thank you for checking our post and feel free to check out our website or contact us on Discord.

My Discord ID: Ownaron#3071
Guild Website: CerberusGuild .org (remove spaces)
Guild Discord: discord .gg/y9nbzxZ (remove spaces)

4 Likes

Great players while nice. Much potential, /vouch

1 Like

/vouch - Solid group of players.

1 Like

Incredible pro, he said my name once in raid and I was ecstatic he knew who I was. /vouch

1 Like

The confidence is much appreciated.

Bumping.

Looking forward to raiding once again with an amazing group, been looking forward to this for quite some time! /vouch

1 Like

Bumping thread.

I have played with this guy at many different points in WoW. He is a Good Player WoW Nice. Runs a tight ship, doesn’t take bullsh*t. Gets stuff done.

1 Like

Bumping to the top

good player wow nice, and solid guild name.

1 Like

Bumping. Still welcoming all players with skill and dedication.

Bump, still looking for more.

1 Like

Bump it up

1 Like

Core raid spots are and will be available through release based on performance, activity, maturity, and dedication. Don’t hesitate to contact me on Discord.

1 Like

The hype is real. Definitely recommend!

1 Like

Bumping - contact me on Discord with any questions.

Bump, looking for more!

1 Like

Room for a mdps druid?

1 Like

Contact me on Discord with any questions:

Ownaron#3071

I messaged you on discord my man.

1 Like