[H] <Celestial Raiders> 13/14 - 7/9 HM 25

< Celestial Raiders > on Mankrik is looking for strong players for our core Ulduar 25 man group. We are an adult raiding guild where many of our raiders have work/kids so our raid times are set a bit later than normal at 9pm to midnight server time. Our days are Thurs/Sun with Wednesday as a flex night due to work constraints, and our raid schedule is posted a full month in advance. We have completed all phase 1 content including OS 3D 25 in a timely manner, and are currently 13/13 Normal 25 ulduar with HM Flame Leviathan, Thorim, Freya, Hodir, Vezax, Yogg 1 light and XT down. In addition we are currently 9/10 HM 10 man with pulls on Algalon.

Our loot system is centered around a wishlist made by each raider on ThatsMyBis, where the raiders will set the priority of when they want to receive their gear. If it drops and you have the highest set priority you will win the item, or if it’s contested the raiders will have a simple roll off if they have the same priority set.

What we can provide for you:

• A laid back, friendly environment of like-minded people.
  • Established guild leadership.
  • Loot rules strictly followed to a T to all raiders.
  • Weekly 10 man hardmodes, 1-2 groups every week

What we expect from you:

• Able to accept constructive criticism
  • Constantly making an effort to improve your performance
  • Consistent raid attendance
  • A fair and friendly attitude to your fellow raiders

25 Man Raid days: Thurs/Sun (Wednesday flex day due to work constraints), 9pm - 12 am Server time (Eastern Time)

10 Man raid days: 1-2 groups a week, usually falling on either Tues/Mon, or Fri/Sat with 9/10 HM expected from each group.

Recruitment for Core raid spots:
High Priority

• Balance Druid
  • Shadow Priest
  • Affliction Warlock

Even if you do not see your class/spec listed, we encourage you to inquire. We are always looking for exceptional players.

Contact
Meldrem in-game or ZZSmokey#9990 on discord
Fastel in-game or Fastel#3799 on discord
Nadalee in-game or Nadaeria#9749 on discord

Bump, still looking for BDE chad enhancement shaman

Still looking for an exceptional Enhancement Shaman and Boomkin.

Balance druid and Death Knight tank with a solid dps spec, have been updated to high priority.

Looking for balance druid, shadow priest, affliction locks and a survival hunter for core spot!

Left For The Win when they broke up, had done HM Ulduar 25 regularly. Joined Celestial Raiders went on every 25 run until Nad and Fast went to Las Vegas, they put Clarham in charge of Raid. More than enough for 25 man guild run but quietly they exclude a couple members give silent treatment cold shoulder etc. They rather gear their alts than let newer guild members roll on needed items. On Paper all looks good, but in reality its quietly toxic. I logged in after a 2 month break, they ran with 22 members on Sunday night, I pugged for 25 ulduar we cleared all of it half HM, in same time it took CR to clear from MiM to end, and I got more rolls and upgrade in one night than I had in months with Celestial Raiders. Don’t ask me why. Join and you will see, they lose members and are always a few short, this way they can bring in their alts, gear them and tell dedicated new members ah you can’t roll on that, others need it. Same old song and dance, Toxic greedy with drops, always losing solid members, because they rathers feed their alts gear. You know how it goes.

Cool story.

2 Likes

Sorry for the grey logs. You are welcome for the carry though.

https:// classic.warcraftlogs .com/character/us/mankrik/wingspure

2 Likes

Any room for a Combat Rogue? 5186 GS, recent transfer.

We are unfortunately very full on melee at the moment and would lead to more often benching than raiding.

Currently we are looking for in high priority:

• Affliction Warlock
  • Shadow Priest