(H) <cEDH> is recruiting all for Dragonflight

Hello fellow Kargath and Norgannon player’s,

My guild and I have been playing on Kargath and have been enjoying the small community that exists on this server. We need players of classes and races to bolster our raiding numbers and get a good class variety.

Our highest priority is to get another main tank, currently our only tank is one of our warriors and he is quite good at it, so if your a tank on Kargath or Norgannon and would like a friendly guild, that will put gearing you as a top priority feel free send me a message.

Current Raid Progression N (1/8) H(0/8) M(0/8)

As of our first raid night we where only able to clear the first boss, and where a little behind on the dps check for the second boss. In shadowlands however, we where consistently pushing Heroic content and would love to get to a point where we can at least try the first few mythic raid bosses.

We are accepting everyone, good or bad. We don’t really care if you don’t know how to raid or if its new to you. The important thing is wanting to improve and get better.

Lastly, we just wanted to mention that we noticed that Kargath is a little small on the guild department, I think we only have about 17 horde guilds. So if anyone has some small guilds or old guilds that seem to be innactive, contact me and we can discuss merges.

Thank you everyone for your time, I will be checking this forum post periodicly, but your best bet is to add me on discord Grumpig#7095.

Have a good day!