[H] CE Resto Sham/Multi Class Healer LF 9.1 Guild

Hey ya’ll! Just going to jump right into it – I’m Kevin, currently a resto shaman main, but I maintain and enjoy playing every healer class. Currently progging on Mythic Sire (P3), and looking to find a new home after the raid tier finishes.

I’ve been trialing in a few CE guilds this raid tier, and almost every time come raid the guilds are openly sexist, transphobic, throwing around racist slurs, the r word, etc. i’m getting to the point where I’m feeling hopeless finding a CE guild that I can support the members and form genuine connections with people I like to play with.

I’m a passionate and social player, I love playing wow, I love being a team player, and I nerd out researching about my class and role. I’ve had luck finding a handful of friends to push M+ with, but have yet to find the same connections in a raiding environment.

Won’t let me link logs, but character is Avenire-Illidan. 78.5 Mythic Average. 1900 io as of writing.

Fingers crossed there’s a raid team that can resonate with this and is recruiting a resto shaman. Thanks for reading, don’t hesitate to reach out <3

Bnet: Avenire#1159

bumping this :slight_smile:

Hey Kevin. That’s a shame that you haven’t been able to find a mature and respectful guild. I’m going to post our recruiting information below, but rest assured we have a fun environment but we aren’t disrespectful to any race, gender, or sexual orientation. It’s simply not something that comes up, and if it does, no one says anything disparaging about those different than them. We currently have a solid roster of healers, but we have flexibility as well. If you’re interested in trialing with us in 9.1 (or after you get CE w/ your current guild) I’m happy to chat with you. We’re currently 6/10 and hoping to be 7/10 tomorrow night. CE is our main focus next tier.

[H] - Illidan [6/10M-CN] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 10PM – 1AM CST

US - Illidan/Horde

About us:

• Roll for Blame is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during the 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [6/10M-CN]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Shadowlands Recruiting

• All Exceptional DPS

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also have a weekly Heroic night for alts/mains that may need a BIS item out of Heroic.
  • In Shadowlands there will be scheduled M+ times for teams to push keys 20+. This is optional, but we have a lot of players still pushing io this season.

How to apply:

**Please fill out an application at http://www.rollforblame.com

• Once you complete your application an Officer will be in touch with you to discuss.
    We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Shiver is a Mythic Cutting Edge minded guild with a two day raid schedule. We strive to accomplish as much as possible in our limited raid time. We believe in a drama free relaxed atmosphere and the officers do their utmost to keep it that way. We are looking for like minded individuals to complete our raid roster. During Castle Nathria, we were 8/10 Mythic before we decided to move the guild’s raid schedule from a weekend schedule to a weekday schedule. We have maintained the core of the guild and are focused on recruiting like minded players for the remaining raid spots with people who can attend the guild’s new raid schedule.

8/10M Castle Nathria as Ilterendi

10/10M Nyalotha as Insanity

We are currently recruiting for 9.1
We are interested in players who meet the following criteria:
. 21+, self motivated and willing to do the work on their own character through sims, logs, research, and videos outside of raid time.
. Put the time and effort into their character to ensure their character is fully optimized.
. Ready to be completely focused on raiding during the three hours of raid.
. Enjoy a calm non toxic raid environment.
. Willingness to be constructively critiqued on their performance and ability to make changes where necessary.
. Understand that mechanics are far more important than parses.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday - 7-10PM Central US Time
Wednesday - 7-10PM Central US Time

Application/Recruitment:
We maintain a raid team of 22 to 24 people. Everybody must earn a spot on the raid team through their performance. Once you have earned your raid spot, you must continue to keep it through effort. The most valuable people, who perform the highest and have the best attitude will occupy the raid spots, irrespective of how long they have been with the guild. The Trial period typically lasts anywhere from three to five weeks, but may be longer if there are areas we would like to see improvement (i.e. performance or attitude).

If you feel this sounds like a great place for you, please fill out an application:

Or contact:
Discord Contact Taunted#9350

Check us out! 10/10M we need healers! Pushing for CE in 9.1!!

Hi, our guild just transferred to Horde (6-10M) and we a building a promising roster.
Our Raiding schedule is Tues/Weds 7:30pm-10:30pm CST.
We are very confident we will achieve CE as we are about to dwell into 9.1.
As of the Social aspect of our guild are very open minded and embrace all kinds of players, we are a family foremost and treat each other only with respect.

If you are interested in more info contact me on Discord nickhp#8897