(H) Casual WoW vet looking for guild

I just came back to the game after being gone for almost 5 years. I rolled a brand new character. I am super casual due to lack of free time but I enjoy min maxing my character when possible.

I have played WoW off and on since vanilla and have done the hardcore raiding thing when I was younger. I have no real intentions of getting back into the raiding scene.

I am looking for a tight knit group I can chat with and run the occasional dungeon with. I am a 32 year old guy that gets along with most people.

P.S. My old characters were Otori (Rogue), Tonysmash (Warrior), Ttenshi (Shaman), and Anbuu (Druid). Just in case some old friends see this post. :slight_smile:

I just came back to playing on Duskwood Horde, a lot less populated then my alliance server but not necessary a bad thing. Hope you found some people or guild to play with.

Looking for a Duskwood guild I can be in socially, as I slowly work on this toon, was my first and don’t wish to abandon it or transfer it.

I know you are Horde. I was too, prior to this expansion. But if you have any interest in Alliance, BrewCrew fits what you are looking for. Send me a message sometime if you want to chat or reply here.